Referral Candy & Affiliate , 2 124 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 89% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 9% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
27 de março de 2024

Had a really great customer experience with Jessa. She was really prompt with her responses as well as help me solve my issue very quicky. Super impressed!

The Butcher Shoppe
Canadá
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por ReferralCandy 29 de março de 2024

Thanks for this amazing feedback! I'm glad to have assisted you with your concerns. Let us know anytime you need help. :)
- Jessa

25 de março de 2024

Katherine worked diligently with me to solve several major issues. Referral Candy is absolutely wonderful. It does have many layers and sometimes may not be a genuine "out of the box" solution. But their customer support is always eager to help. I was frustrated several times but Katherine always kept me informed every step and I am grateful for her help as I was tempted to leave the platform several times. Glad I stayed as it really is a solid experience.

Thermacell Repellents
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por ReferralCandy 27 de março de 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was truly my pleasure assisting you in resolving those issues. I'm thrilled to hear that despite the challenges you faced, you found Referral Candy to be a wonderful platform overall. :)
- Katherine

29 de janeiro de 2024

Riz was great she was able to help me with my request in a short time. She is very friendly and professional.

Thank you so, much!

Ample Foods
Over 6 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por ReferralCandy 6 de fevereiro de 2024

It was my pleasure to have assisted you with your concerns, and thanks again for this review.
- Riz

13 de março de 2024

Worked with Innah on getting our shopify store reconnected to our referral candy account and she was always following up and reached out to their engineers and got an answer for us almost immediately. This team is amazing and they will follow up with you to make sure you have a solution in place before moving on. Amazing! Thank you Innah!

Farm Field Table
Questão respondida por ReferralCandy 15 de março de 2024

That's wonderful feedback! We're committed to ensuring your satisfaction, so if you need any further assistance, feel free to reach out. Thank you!
- Innah

6 de março de 2024

Katherine is a specialist in customer assistance. 100% recommended

capitandenim
Espanha
Questão respondida por ReferralCandy 8 de março de 2024

Please know that you made me happy with this review. Thanks again and reach out anytime you need our assistance.
- Katherine

7 de março de 2024

great service, instant help. Very thankful for the support of this app.

Understatement
Suécia
7 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por ReferralCandy 11 de março de 2024

Thanks again for this review. You are amazing too! :)
- Lorraine

7 de fevereiro de 2024

We use RC since around 18 month. After the initial setup it pretty much runs in the background. The neat Klaviyo integration and multi lingual setup possibility are a big plus. Generally very happy, also with the support team and our key account manager Irene.

Jowissa
Suíça
Questão respondida por ReferralCandy 9 de fevereiro de 2024

Thank you so much for being with us for nearly 2 years now. As always, I am here to support you with your concerns about ReferralCandy.
- Irene

13 de março de 2024

Lorraine was great she was able to help me with my request in a short time. She is very friendly and professional.

Thank you so, much!

ArtsKoreanMan
6 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por ReferralCandy 15 de março de 2024

That's fantastic to hear! This definitely made my day. If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to help. :)
- Lorraine

19 de fevereiro de 2024

It's so good. If 10 is the highest score. The Referral Candy will get 10.

Tineco EU
Hong Kong, RAE da China
7 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por ReferralCandy 21 de fevereiro de 2024

You are amazing! Thank you so much again for this review. :)
- Riz

6 de fevereiro de 2024

JC was extremely helpful and was able to process my request in no time. Thank you for your great service!

Ancient India
11 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por ReferralCandy 9 de fevereiro de 2024

Thank you as well for writing this review, appreciate it!
- JC