Releasit COD Form & Upsells , 3,258件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2023年12月11日

Dear Marco from Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for the exceptional support you provide. Your dedication to ensuring a seamless experience for users like me has not gone unnoticed.

Your responsiveness, patience, and expertise have made a significant difference in my interactions with Releasit COD Form & Upsells. It's evident that you not only understand the intricacies of the platform but also genuinely care about the satisfaction of your users.

Thank you for your unwavering commitment to excellence. Your efforts have undoubtedly contributed to making Releasit COD Form & Upsells a reliable and enjoyable platform. Keep up the fantastic work!

Best regards,

bnsart & future art <3

Bnsart
アプリの使用期間:7日
2024年1月29日

the best application for forms for payment on delivery. customer service is very friendly, very responsive and helps you add codes for example if you want personalized modifications.
I highly recommend this app

Khalij Cod
フランス
アプリの使用期間:10日
2023年12月7日

I have tried all the COD App in Shopify, and by far This is the Best of all, no bugs everything is smooth and if you need help their customer support will help you do it in a very short time, very professional.

ShoPryx
アプリの使用期間:14日
2023年11月27日

Amazing app, Most of the features are available in this app. The support is excellent. I love the support system they have, most fantastic way is live chat. They fix the issue immediately if anything is there. Thanks you

Chahd d’atlas
モロッコ
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2024年1月9日

great application for cash en delivery
and the most important is the support
i recommend this app

Amana Ly
リビア
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年11月23日

To anyone who wants to facilitate the payment process, I recommend this application, the support was also good, thank you for your efforts

Shimparis
モロッコ
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2024年1月8日

Very good and cooperative customer support and also easy to use. Ms Khushbu was very cooperative and helped me out with my problems quickly

Modkitch
インド
アプリの使用期間:23日
2024年1月11日

Best cod app ever, has everything to make your business successful, highly recommended

XTime
アプリの使用期間:19日
2024年1月4日

I love it, it's much better than other apps in form filling situation and I'm using this app in more than 15 of my stores where I make it very easy for my store customers, because it's customer orders. Makes filling easy. . And if you have trust issues using this app.
Here are some of my stores for example.
codmartpk.com
rusticmartpk.com
branduppk.com etc

ClickOnlyOnline
パキスタン
アプリの使用期間:1日
2023年12月15日

Best App , easy to customize and most best part support helps you 24/7 .

My Store