Releasit COD Form & Upsells , 3,256件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2023年11月20日

They are very responsive ... you can message them and they are quick to response which is the best thing about them.. that there is someone you can explain your issues and they will understand and provide you solution

JustShop.Ae
アラブ首長国連邦
アプリの使用期間:13日
2023年11月23日

Awesome support and awesome app!
First of all we really saw an increase in sales when we used the app. That's a fact.
Then we wanted some special things and they really took the time to do it for us for now extra charge and they were very patient with us. I truly which that all the apps providers are like this.

Darido tn
チュニジア
アプリの使用期間:7日
2024年1月4日

I DO RECOMMEND IT.. This app helped me for real and am really thankful for the staff of creating this

Chill Pal
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:19日
2023年11月19日

I recently had the opportunity to use Releasit COD Form & Upsells for my e-commerce business, and I must say it has been a game-changer. This powerful tool has completely transformed the way I interact with my customers and has significantly boosted my sales.

magbun.ro
ルーマニア
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2024年1月23日

very nice support, solves any issues. great app so far, very useful for my cod orders in my website.

luminude
ペルー
アプリの使用期間:6日
2023年12月8日

The application has helped me get more orders with great utilities

ZINZO
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2024年1月9日

Releasit stands out as one of the best COD checkout apps we've been using for years. The support is truly incredible. We faced some issues in aligning the checkout system with our brand, but the Releasit team swiftly addressed and resolved the issues. Their efficiency is truly commendable, and we highly recommend using this app.

Intima
モロッコ
アプリの使用期間:3日
2023年11月6日

Visible, dramatic increase in Conversion Rate versus standard Shopify checkout. Highly recommend if you are selling to unsophisticated customers or in countries that need some adjustment for standard address fields, will increase the customer experience. Quote from a returning customer: "First time I tried to check out last month but I did not know my postal code, so I had to drop the cart. So glad to see that you solved that" - Releaseit COD solved it, in fact. :)
Really easy to configure, superb real-time knowledgeable support, with hands-on interventions to help if you can not configure by yourself.
You will miss some standard Shopify functions with the app though (abandoned baskets, live customer behaviour), but nothing that can not be compensated by the increased conversion rate and customer experience.
Thank you, Releaseit! Keep on the good work.

INVIV - Dresuri Termo
ルーマニア
アプリの使用期間:8日
Releasitが返信しました 2023年11月8日

Thank you so much for your review, you were very kind!

I am very happy that your customer experience and conversion rate have increased! For abandoned orders, we do have the option in the General settings of the app. Feel free to contact me from the app and I can guide you to find it!

Marco from Releasit

2023年11月20日

Releasit helped me so much and increased my conversion rate also their customer service amazing their previous help and how quick your respond is perfect! Amazing app, it has everything you need for a quick checkout. Customer support is very very fast and answers all of your questions and helps you customize everything you need.

Avale Outlet
インド
アプリの使用期間:3日
2023年12月13日

Great application. Support staff is so cooperative and instant solutions provided by the team.
Good experience with Releasit, Thankyou.

Basic Bazar