Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
18 december 2023

Amazing app. Loaded with features. A must have app. Customer support works like your own team member. Very quick very accessible. 5 star experience.

Trendzta
19 dagen gebruiken de app
7 december 2023

I have tried all the COD App in Shopify, and by far This is the Best of all, no bugs everything is smooth and if you need help their customer support will help you do it in a very short time, very professional.

ShoPryx
Algerije
14 dagen gebruiken de app
28 december 2023

Fantastic customer service!
I had a very confusing request to add to my COD form, until it wasn't anymore all that thanks to Mr Simon, such a great guy, he understood perfectly what I wanted and did everything for me in no time. This level of customer service is definitely a winner when it comes to keeping clients forever.
Thank you again Simon and thank you Releasit!

Petit Papier
Marokko
4 dagen gebruiken de app
22 januari 2024

Nice tool .. Very supportive staff specially Marco who is a developer.

Happy customer I am!

Cart Choice
3 maanden gebruiken de app
9 januari 2024

great application for cash en delivery
and the most important is the support
i recommend this app

Amana Ly
Libië
3 maanden gebruiken de app
29 januari 2024

the best application for forms for payment on delivery. customer service is very friendly, very responsive and helps you add codes for example if you want personalized modifications.
I highly recommend this app

Khalij Cod
Frankrijk
10 dagen gebruiken de app
8 januari 2024

Very good and cooperative customer support and also easy to use. Ms Khushbu was very cooperative and helped me out with my problems quickly

Modkitch
23 dagen gebruiken de app
20 november 2023

They are very responsive ... you can message them and they are quick to response which is the best thing about them.. that there is someone you can explain your issues and they will understand and provide you solution

JustShop.Ae
Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
13 dagen gebruiken de app
23 november 2023

Awesome support and awesome app!
First of all we really saw an increase in sales when we used the app. That's a fact.
Then we wanted some special things and they really took the time to do it for us for now extra charge and they were very patient with us. I truly which that all the apps providers are like this.

Darido tn
Tunesië
7 dagen gebruiken de app
15 december 2023

Best App , easy to customize and most best part support helps you 24/7 .

My Store