Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
28 januari 2024

The fact that I could message someone at 1am and get an immediate response is just outstanding. Highly recommend using IzyRent for all your hire and booking needs.

East Coast Dress Hire
6 maanden gebruiken de app
1 januari 2024

I ran into a "problem" (user error, on my behalf). I requested support for the IzyRent app and within 30 minutes I was greeted with a friendly message that solved my issue immediately. I'm so happy they did, because this app is fantastic and ahead of the others available on Shopify. So many useful features.
I then asked if they could add a feature to their app. They said they will work on it and get back to me once they do. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING SERVICE (I hope this doesn't prompt too many requests for innovation haha)
I asked who I was talking to, and I was happy to hear it was the developer of the app personally. It is such a privilege to have the developer also being the assistant and so readily available.
All I can say is this person is amazing. Thank you on behalf of all the Shopify community.
What a way to start the new year!
Thanks

The Coolidge
7 maanden gebruiken de app
11 januari 2024

The app works very good for us. The support was super fast with answering questions.

Animova
Duitsland
5 maanden gebruiken de app
17 januari 2024

Amazing App. Works brilliantly. The developer is very responsive to all my questions. Thank you

Sandbanks Lodge
Verenigd Koninkrijk
3 maanden gebruiken de app
1 februari 2024

IZYRent is awesome! Super easy to use, gets things done quickly. The support team is super fast and helpful. Definitely the best rental app out there!

Ioio Play
Brazilië
13 dagen gebruiken de app
28 november 2023

Helpful support - was able to resolve issues quickly.

BelleHire
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
4 december 2023

I am staring my dinnerware rental for parties and this app works great for me!! Customer service was really helpful in setting everything up. Thank you so much

Casa Ele
Honduras
25 dagen gebruiken de app
2 februari 2024

EXCELLENT SUPPORT! We had a technical issue where the "Add to cart" was glitchy and not working - this was due to conflicting scripts with another app (Seedgrow WhatsApp) which has a datepicker for some reason. Anyways, the dev team at SPEAZ did an excellent job at replying instantly to our email, and even taking the time to look at the code and find a fix. 5 star service :) highly recommend this app and looking forward to seeing more updates and improvements in the future.

Shouf
Verenigde Staten
3 dagen gebruiken de app
20 december 2023

The most well tought of reservation/ rental app on the marketplace. Tested over a dozen of them and this one is the best one by far. Customer support is very proactive and the developers actually care to improve the app.

Lourama / Rentorama
8 dagen gebruiken de app
1 december 2023

Great App and super fast customer service. Fixed my issues within minutes. Highly recommend.

Waikiki Beach Toys