Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
19 februari 2024

Fantastic customer service - there were a couple of functionalities I needed that the app didn't already have, and they added them within 24 hours! The app is also compatible with our recurring billing app which is essential for us.

Babu
Verenigd Koninkrijk
9 februari 2024

Very good app, but most importantly GREAT SUPPORT. I needed a tweak and it was implemented in less than 48 hours. Thanks and keep up with the great work!

Stellar
Frankrijk
22 september 2023

Excellent app. Very prompt reply solving our problems

COOLISTIC
Hongkong SAR van China
2 maanden gebruiken de app
26 juli 2023

I have been thoroughly impressed with IzyRent. The app has solved several issues with my niche and specific business model which has been amazing. The other incredibly valuable thing about IzyRent is how responsive the developer is. I have submitted a request for new functionality, and was blown away to find that functionality added within 24 hours. A really useful app with superior customer service. Thanks IzyRent!

Clutter Collect
Nieuw-Zeeland
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
17 juli 2023

I have had nothing but problems with this app. It keeps detaching itself from the calendar I set up and I have already dealt with support over this issue before and it keeps happening. I'm over it.

Impulse Music Co.
8 maanden gebruiken de app
SPEAZ heeft geantwoord 20 juli 2023

Sorry for your bad experience with my app.
I’ve checked my mails but i saw you never reached me about that specific issue ?
I’m usually very fast at support, i've answered all your previous support requests and fixed your issues in matter of minutes but I can’t help you if you dont contact me in first place ?
I know it can be frustrating when things doesn’t work as it should be. But there can be plenty of causes like the theme you are using, some app conflicting or even a misconfiguration who is not related to my app at all!
Also i tried to reach you multiple times for get more information about the issue you encountered but i got no answers from you.
Unfortunaly I cant help you if you dont want to be helped! :-/
Anyway, you can reach me anytime, and i will be happy to make you change your mind about the app!
Cheers

27 juli 2023

SPEAZ knocked out multiple website fixes outside of IZY rent without hesitation and is super quick with getting back to any question or concern!

Hoff's Bikesmith
4 maanden gebruiken de app
25 juli 2023

App seems to be fairly robust and has all the features I've needed so far.
I had one issue but support was quick to help me resolve it.

Buffalo Teardrops
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
3 augustus 2023

The service is excellent, thank you! The individuals behind the application are very responsive and available to help make the application on my website as perfect as possible. Nothing to report about the usage of the application so far. I highly recommend it!

Samaya
Frankrijk
2 dagen gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 11 april 2023

Searched through about 20 scheduling apps to find one that would work for my needs as a handyman. The people at IzyRent went above and beyond helping me to get there app to perform the way I needed. Very grateful for there time and app.

Chief Handyman
2 maanden gebruiken de app
13 juli 2023

We've tried other scheduling apps but nothing compares to IzyRents. I'm honestly astonished at how quickly their support responds to requests and just how easy they are to work with. I asked for some minor color customization and had it done within minutes. Absolutely fantastic!

Edit: I had an issue with bookings and got immediate help. They patiently helped me find the issue and I couldn't be happier with the support I've received.

eBike The Beach