Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
6 april 2022

Excellent app, best customer service I have had. always responds super quick, and actually implements suggested changes. Thanks for all your help.

XM2 STORE
3 maanden gebruiken de app
29 augustus 2022

I haven't launched my site yet, but using this app to manage my delivery service appointments. It's giving me all of the features I need and the tech support is superb!! Clean look and functional options. Couldn't be happier.

Lovinglaundryusa
28 juli 2022

The app is great, and the support is next level. We've started implementing this on our site, and were having some issues with another app, and the support helped to make the other app work properly, very much appreciate it.

MAXI FUN Toys
31 augustus 2022

Very fast and helpful customer service, including modifying the display of the rental calendar on our own website. The app does it's job exactly as it should - would very happily recommend to any business looking for a rental set up! Reasonably priced too!

Massage Warehouse
Verenigd Koninkrijk
27 februari 2022

Really good app for bookings and google calendar integration. The developer is super responsive and helps out.

scooterkingorlando.com
2 juli 2021

Easy to use and a lot of good features. Excellent support, had an issue with booking times and it was resolved very quickly.

Loudoun Mega Events
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
6 februari 2023

I can not fault this app!! Any question I had (and I have many daily) it was answered within minutes no matter the time of day. If the app wasn't able to do something, they created it for me to allow me to continue to utilise the app!
The absolute best service ever :)

HillsShireHire
27 dagen gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 24 augustus 2021

Love this app for my beach picnic event business. The customer service during set up was above and beyond! They customized the app to work with another app i was using and fixed everything to work perfectly. Very impressed, the best experience with an app on shopify I have ever had. Thank you SPEAZ!! Grateful for all of your help.

Palm Picnics OCMD
21 dagen gebruiken de app
6 november 2022

Great app, we were confused on some details but the support replied really fast and walked us through it

thehamsterhotel
Singapore
16 dagen gebruiken de app
28 april 2021

Super easy app to use compared to a lot of booking and rental apps I've tried! Developer is working to get more available on the app! Such fast response from support and they're open to any ideas you have for the app to! Would highly recommend

Rent A Dress