Algemene beoordeling
  • 3% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
16 juli 2021

The app stop recording visitors, and they and the app automatically set their own settings, like recording only 3% from total visitors The app stop recording visitors, and they and the app automatically set their own settings, like recording only 3% from total visitors

EsaModa
App gebruikt gedurende 6 maanden
CartKit heeft geantwoord 16 juli 2021

Update July 29, 2021. We've reached out a couple of times but have not received a response from the customer.
Hi there - we apologize for your recent experience with Replay. We limit the recordings for stores with high traffic to help distribute the sessions across the month. However, this is something we can modify on a case-by-case basis.

We'll be in touch with you soon!

27 februari 2021

Free then ratings changed... No mails or communcation with many bugs. do not recommend this app at all

behockey
Hongkong SAR van China
App gebruikt gedurende 2 maanden
CartKit heeft geantwoord 2 maart 2021

Hi! We appreciate you taking the time to share a review. We reached out via email! :)

To clarify, we experienced some downtime in the past couple of days but it was solved within less than 24 hours.

We look forward to your reply!

16 februari 2021

Not sure how this works, but for me I need to be able to specify IPs to ignore and also I only want recordings coming from Facebook US and that's it, there is no way to set up a campaign tracking... This is so freaking dumb of the creators of this whatever.... Not sure about page speed, didn't feel like testing it after finding out about these stupid limits.

Youth Principles
App gebruikt gedurende 5 minuten
10 februari 2021

Hundreds of site visits. No recordings. Will not be paying for something that simply does not work. Thanks tho.

Fastmodz
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer 17 uur
CartKit heeft geantwoord 10 februari 2021

Update: We were failing to show the most recent activity in the dashboard but the recordings were being saved correctly. This issue was resolved on Feb 10 and we are waiting to hear back from the store owner.

Hi! We sent an email this morning. Recordings are being saved correctly for your store - please reply back! :)

Bewerkt 11 maart 2022

Just installed it and loving the app so far. Would love to see the heatmap as well. That would have been 5-stars! Edit; just changed my review to 1 stars. Suddenly the app is no longer free to use and I have to pay to use it with an (up to) $999 USD charge a month.... Haven't received any communication from them about this change and just got prompted to update the app and approve these charges. Really disappointing as I was quite happy with this app. Atleast have your existing users be grandfathered in or something...

Teddy and Wool
Nederland
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een jaar
8 januari 2021

Hasn't worked once since I downloaded, Trying to view sessions I get the same error message over and over again. Emailed support and had to chase twice in order to get a reply, and then It's just been left with the developers with no updates. Unfortunate really as the actual app looks great and if it worked would be fantastic!

Parents House
Verenigd Koninkrijk
App gebruikt gedurende 25 dagen
CartKit heeft geantwoord 14 januari 2021

This issue has been resolved! We're taking your feedback very seriously.

We reached out via email and we hope to hear back from you :)

Bewerkt 5 januari 2021

It worked fine for a few days. Then suddenly I cannot replay the sessions. It says " This page isn’t workingapi.better-replay.com redirected you too many times.
Try clearing your cookies.
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS" I tried clearing my browsing history, cache, cookies, etc. but still did not work. I also tried using a different browser and still not working. I tried contacting their customer support by the app and by email but I got no response for days. Maybe this review would have your customer service team assist me. I'd be glad to update my review. Thanks

REAC Label
Filipijnen
App gebruikt gedurende Meer dan een jaar
CartKit heeft geantwoord 5 januari 2021

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your report. We reached out via email :)

29 oktober 2020

I've had it installed for a week. No recordings yet. I just flipped a switch that said enabled/disabled, so we'll see if that works.
I'll rate it higher once i see it working.

Cutsie Friends
App gebruikt gedurende Meer dan een jaar
CartKit heeft geantwoord 29 oktober 2020

Hi! We sent you an email. We're working to get this solved as soon as possible :)

Bewerkt 20 november 2020

Stopped working. Every session is now "Newark, NJ" and when clicked, I get: Not Found. Contact admin for valid URLs. I've contacted CartKit... Waiting for a response. If I don't hear from them soon, I'm uninstalling.

RecoverySwag
App gebruikt gedurende 6 dagen
CartKit heeft geantwoord 20 november 2020

Update Nov 25: We provided the solution for this issue via email. No response from the customer yet and the app was removed.
Hi! We'd like to share with you a simple solution. We sent an email, please contact us back :)

14 augustus 2020

i do not know how to use the app. i checked my first recording but i couldnt understand its replay.please help me understyand it

Sweh
Oeganda
App gebruikt gedurende 15 minuten
CartKit heeft geantwoord 14 augustus 2020

Hi! We just sent an email - or you can contact us directly at replay@cartkit.com