Helhetsomdöme

PROCAMPTEK
Kanada
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
11 december 2023

Very helpful for understanding UX on your website. Great customer service as well.

Thrive Performance LLC
5 dagar användning av appen
20 oktober 2023

Great app at a first look, I will give it a try with the Growth plan I will let you know if any problem. The replay section looks better than other apps, and the quick survey its a big plus. They also have sections, leads and many other features. I love it, cheers to the team

Rebuild Love
Storbritannien
10 dagar användning av appen
22 september 2023

Peek is a must-have, especially in new stores. You will get valuable insights into your customers' journeys. I was able to identify potential problems with my site's design navigation and make changes to improve the customer experience, increase conversions, and boost sales. It really is a must-have!

BijouByDesign
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
25 oktober 2023

New to this, but got support very quickly! I am trying the free version for now but depending on if I see an increase in traffic I may upgrade!

Dean Digital Design Co.
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
24 januari 2024

I recently integrated Peek! - Better Replay & Survey into our online store, and it's been a game-changer. The insights garnered from customer interactions have been instrumental in fine-tuning our user experience. The replay feature is particularly impressive, allowing us to view our customer's journey in real-time, making it easier to understand their behavior and preferences.

What makes Peek! stand out is its intuitive design and actionable analytics. It's not just about data collection; it's the clarity with which the information is presented, enabling us to make informed decisions swiftly. The survey component complements the replay functionality perfectly, giving us a direct line to customer feedback.

The customer service is top-notch, with prompt and helpful support. The team behind Peek! is genuinely committed to helping businesses like ours thrive by providing us with the tools we need to listen to our customers effectively.

I would absolutely recommend Peek! to any online retailer looking to deepen their understanding of customer interactions and enhance their store based on real user data. It's an invaluable tool for anyone serious about improving their e-commerce experience.

Aphrodite Skincare
Irak
8 minuter användning av appen
9 januari 2024

I highly recommend this app. It's a game-changer for getting to know your website visitors, and the customer service team, especially Donald, is exceptional. I've tried other similar apps, but 'Peek!' stands out as a must-have for any Shopify store. Kudos!

Teckler Trendz
Indien
40 minuter användning av appen
3 november 2023

Mo from support is super helpful and fast to action!! Kudos to Mo and the app. Great app to use to see the customer journey.

HYGR
Malaysia
3 månader användning av appen
30 oktober 2023

Friendly and professional support. Just started to use this app and are very happy with their features.

Feyra NO
Sverige
5 dagar användning av appen
1 februari 2024

just installed it, and I must say very nice. easy integration with Shopify, and user friendly interface.

HW Scents Candle Co.