Helhetsomdöme
  • 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
Redigerat 14 september 2019

Love this app. Im able to fulfill my picky customers needs and improve my store. Also its completely free

Home&Joy
39 minuter användning av appen
28 juni 2020

woaw this app is lit ! I love the way they push it to the limit good UX and all thanks a lot for all the team

DisquePrestige
Frankrike
35 minuter användning av appen
Redigerat 28 oktober 2019

Does what we need it to do! I have to figure out how to filter for different pages, but for now, I like having the data.

rvlifestyle
34 minuter användning av appen
22 oktober 2019

great replay of customer visits. really does what is expected. and is free, what else could you ask for

Reluxeliving
Kanada
33 minuter användning av appen
1 juli 2020

Good app and a must too. Helps you identify what needs to be updated or improved on your site to better serve your customers.

OLD GRINGO BOOTS
33 minuter användning av appen
13 november 2019

App works great! Thank you for the app. Also a nice sneaky way to get feedback using 100 characters.

Quantum eBikes
Kanada
30 minuter användning av appen
Redigerat 23 oktober 2019

still a little confused but I'm sure i'll figure out and from what I saw, it literally gives a replay of the session which is great.

Latokyo
29 minuter användning av appen
14 juni 2023

I honestly don't even know where to begin when it comes to expressing my appreciation for the Peek! ‑ Better Replay & Survey app! My experience with this incredibly powerful tool has been nothing short of life-changing, and I cannot emphasize enough how much it has helped me to revolutionize my Shopify store.

Before I discovered Peek!, I was struggling to understand my customers and their behavior on my site. I knew that I needed to improve user experience and increase conversions, but I couldn't quite pinpoint where my weaknesses were. Then, one fateful day, I came across Peek!, and the game completely changed.

From the second I installed this app, I was amazed by how seamlessly it integrated with my store and how incredibly easy it was to use. The user interface is simply fantastic, providing me with all the information I needed at my fingertips. But, what truly sets Peek! apart from the competition is the quality and depth of data it provides – it goes above and beyond anything I had ever experienced with other replay and survey tools.

One of the first things I noticed after using Peek! was the real-time replays it offers. I was amazed to see exactly how my customers were interacting with my store – every click, every scroll, every hesitation. It was like I had a front-row seat to their entire shopping experience, and this invaluable insight helped me to understand where and why they may be encountering obstacles or confusion. With this information in hand, I was able to make targeted improvements to my site design, layout, and content, resulting in an immediate uplift in both user experience and conversion rates.

Another game-changing feature of Peek! is the powerful survey tool. The ability to create custom surveys and tailor the questions to suit my specific needs has been a revelation. I had used other survey tools in the past, but none of them offered this level of customization and flexibility. By gathering direct feedback from my customers, I gained a clearer understanding of their needs, preferences, and desires. This enabled me to better tailor my products, services, and marketing efforts, ultimately leading to a more satisfied customer base and increased sales.

The cherry on top of this app is the fantastic customer support. Whenever I had questions or needed assistance, I was met with a knowledgeable and friendly support team who went above and beyond to ensure my queries were resolved promptly and efficiently. It's clear that the team at Peek! genuinely cares about their users and is committed to ensuring their success.

In conclusion, Peek! ‑ Better Replay & Survey has had a profound impact on my Shopify store and its overall performance. I can confidently say that it has been instrumental in my business's growth and profitability. If you're looking to take your Shopify store to the next level, you simply cannot afford to miss out on this extraordinary app. Trust me – you won't regret it! I wholeheartedly give Peek! a well-deserved 5-star rating, and I can't wait to see how it continues to evolve and help me grow my business even further.

2x4 Nutrition
27 minuter användning av appen
7 september 2023

easy to set up! easy templates and it works in real time with actual recordings that show the movements of customers. Loving it so far!

Mirthful Roots