Helhetsomdöme
  • 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
22 november 2023

Super useful. Recently I have been running into many issues regarding the add to cart buttons and that was creating a lot of fallback with conversion rate and even sessions (somehow). Using Peek! I was able to locate where the issues were taking place and how everything is running on my customer's side. Thankfully after resetting my codes for shopify back to default, I'm able to receive more sales and the issue occurs less often.

Highly recommend!

Austrige
Kanada
12 dagar användning av appen
24 mars 2024

Really good to see what customers are doing . Learning a lot ! And what a very good support Peek has. Thanks !

René® København
Frankrike
12 minuter användning av appen
20 december 2023

The app does what it says and very intuitive interface. The app is fast and very easyn to use

Desi Alpha
Indien
25 dagar användning av appen
24 januari 2024

I recently integrated Peek! - Better Replay & Survey into our online store, and it's been a game-changer. The insights garnered from customer interactions have been instrumental in fine-tuning our user experience. The replay feature is particularly impressive, allowing us to view our customer's journey in real-time, making it easier to understand their behavior and preferences.

What makes Peek! stand out is its intuitive design and actionable analytics. It's not just about data collection; it's the clarity with which the information is presented, enabling us to make informed decisions swiftly. The survey component complements the replay functionality perfectly, giving us a direct line to customer feedback.

The customer service is top-notch, with prompt and helpful support. The team behind Peek! is genuinely committed to helping businesses like ours thrive by providing us with the tools we need to listen to our customers effectively.

I would absolutely recommend Peek! to any online retailer looking to deepen their understanding of customer interactions and enhance their store based on real user data. It's an invaluable tool for anyone serious about improving their e-commerce experience.

Aphrodite Skincare
Irak
8 minuter användning av appen
17 februari 2024

Great support, replied within minutes and on a saturday!

The Fat Butcher
Storbritannien
Ungefär 13 timmar användning av appen
25 december 2023

Donald was very kind and helpful.

DJW Trend Furniture-Home Goods
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
Redigerat 12 april 2024

been using for awhile now, and LOVe this app, easy to use, gives a lot of the info im looking for. Customer service is A1, especially Mo... give it a try, you will definitely love it too.

HW Scents Candle Co.
8 minuter användning av appen
23 februari 2024

I recently subscribed to this plugin and it's been a game-changer for my workflow. The features are exactly what I needed to enhance my projects, offering both efficiency and innovation. Even though I haven't had it for long, it's already proving to be invaluable. Definitely recommend it to anyone looking to boost their productivity and creativity.

dtfport.com
10 minuter användning av appen
11 februari 2024

Very nice user interface! And easy to set up as well.

Experience The Eclipse
Kanada
Ungefär 2 timmar användning av appen
8 mars 2024

I chatted with Donald and he was quick and knowledgable with solving my problem. Definitely recommend this app!

InsertCASEable
USA
Ungefär en timme användning av appen