Helhetsomdöme
  • 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
24 januari 2024

I recently integrated Peek! - Better Replay & Survey into our online store, and it's been a game-changer. The insights garnered from customer interactions have been instrumental in fine-tuning our user experience. The replay feature is particularly impressive, allowing us to view our customer's journey in real-time, making it easier to understand their behavior and preferences.

What makes Peek! stand out is its intuitive design and actionable analytics. It's not just about data collection; it's the clarity with which the information is presented, enabling us to make informed decisions swiftly. The survey component complements the replay functionality perfectly, giving us a direct line to customer feedback.

The customer service is top-notch, with prompt and helpful support. The team behind Peek! is genuinely committed to helping businesses like ours thrive by providing us with the tools we need to listen to our customers effectively.

I would absolutely recommend Peek! to any online retailer looking to deepen their understanding of customer interactions and enhance their store based on real user data. It's an invaluable tool for anyone serious about improving their e-commerce experience.

Aphrodite Skincare

The Sign Shoppe
USA
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
18 februari 2024

great, thanks very much for all
i love this app very perfect

Karakase.fr : Personnalisation totale, protection maximale.
Frankrike
16 mars 2024

Great and friendly support, very helpfull

VESKY
Nederländerna
Ungefär 5 timmar användning av appen
11 februari 2024

Very nice user interface! And easy to set up as well.

Experience The Eclipse
Kanada
28 november 2023

Thank you Waqas for your support! We have only just started using this app, but it was a pretty straight up process and the app looks very nice and modern.

Lavender Living
Australien
30 dagar användning av appen
11 december 2023

Very helpful for understanding UX on your website. Great customer service as well.

Thrive Performance LLC
USA
4 månader användning av appen
12 maj 2024

works good

Sera Sunscreen
Nederländerna
22 november 2023

Super useful. Recently I have been running into many issues regarding the add to cart buttons and that was creating a lot of fallback with conversion rate and even sessions (somehow). Using Peek! I was able to locate where the issues were taking place and how everything is running on my customer's side. Thankfully after resetting my codes for shopify back to default, I'm able to receive more sales and the issue occurs less often.

Highly recommend!