Report Pundit , 1.425 recensies

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
25 oktober 2023

The app its really helpful when you need to look for details in orders and quantity stock. A little bit slow but with patient works. Help Support is nice and efective, always looking for a solution.

Eva Store
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
10 oktober 2023

I have not used this app long but they seem to have all the reports I need. If they don't have what I need, customer service is prompt and will get it done. I cant vouch for any of the paid bundles, I am currently using the free version. Compared to the shopify reports Report Pundit is better, quick, and customizable, with so many more options for reporting.

Bosque del Apache Nature Store
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
25 mei 2023

The tech support has always been great. We uninstalled because we used it for only one report creation, and it wasn't worth the price to only run one report. This is a great app if you have the internal staff capacity to fully utilize it.

HG Wholesale
10 maanden gebruiken de app
9 mei 2023

Helpful & Timely service. Thanks to Manuwel for your dilligence in assisting in creating a custom report

Sandbox-MineandYours
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
22 mei 2023

Getting buggy behavior with trying to save custom columns, but otherwise fulfills all my needs. Great application.

surf.soccerpost
3 dagen gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 12 januari 2022

This app has all of the information and insight we required. The crew is supportive and helpful and have built us many useful reports over more than a year of usage.

True Jersey
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 5 oktober 2021

I like to use the Report Pundit as it is very handy and a lot more easier to prepare report whenever necessary. Very good customer service! They give us a prompt response with ETA on our queries/ request. I am happy to use Report Pundit. Thumb up!

Peachymama
Australië
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
2 januari 2023

Chat function team very helpful and polite , excellent resource if you need custom reports. many thanks

Habitat ReStore GTA
10 maanden gebruiken de app
19 januari 2021

Great help from Dominic today. He made some perfect custom fields for me. I would like to be able to make custom fields too and am requesting that you make that option available for us with online tutorials.

Arica School
4 maanden gebruiken de app
3 september 2021

On line help excellent- created reports that were exactly as required - done straight away. Has plenty of basic reports which most retailers will require in buying planning process.

SilkLiving