Pre-built & custom reports
Reports on orders, sales, inventory, products, customer, accounting, refunds, taxes, COGS, transaction, marketing, Shopify payouts & more
Monitor critical shop metrics
Create tailored reports in minutes. Monitor revenue, cost and profitability metrics. Our live-chat experts create dashboards for free.
Automate and export reports
View reports instantly or auto-deliver by Email/FTP. Export Excel/CSV or append data to Google Sheets or URL. Auto-Export product feeds.
Trusted by thousands of Shopify merchants.
1) Powerful & Flexible - A reporting system to access all Shopify reports and create any custom report to meet your unique business needs.
2) Secure - GDPR and CCPA compliant
3) Cost-Effective - Free plan along with merchant-friendly price plans
Select from more than 80 pre-created reports. Our live chat experts will create custom reports for free.
With Report Pundit, you can:
1) Create any report from data in your store. Send automated email to supplier, accountant, fulfillment vendor, partner or management.
2) Build simple to complex reports to track and analyze trends. View, filter or sort data instantly for any date range.
3) Create custom fields unique to your store. "Calculated Fields" is a powerful feature to create your own custom fields.
4) Connect Google Analytics and Facebook account to see the full journey from visitor to customer. Analyze customer journey and attribution reports.
5) Connect to data from Google Analytics, Facebook, Klaviyo, PayPal, Ship Station, Klarna & Stripe as part of Pro+ plan. Pricing available on website.
- Export reports through Email, FTP/SFTP, Google Drive.
- 3 Google Sheets export option – Overwrite existing sheet or Add new sheet or Append (add) data to existing rows of data.
- Share reports by private URL link
- Bulk auto-export to Big Query
Sample of reports used by Shopify Merchants:
- Segment by Country, Draft Orders, Product Type, Product, UTM source, Referring site, Vendor, Order Source, Gift card, Discount Code. Sales by order tags, product tags, customer tags.
Product, Location & Inventory Reports
- Product and variant sales, cost, profit margin
- Product sold by SKU, Units, Dollars, Inventory value, count.
Inventory history & daily Inventory snapshot
- Sell through reports
- Inventory flow reports
- US Sales tax collected, GST, VAT reports.
- Tax Reports by Country, State, County, Product, Tax Rate, Tax refunds
Shopify Payments and PayPal Payout reports
- Bank deposit reconciliation – Know detail behind each payout, like orders, products, other custom fields.
- Partial or Full Fulfillment, Pending Fulfillment
- Delivery date based reports
- Metafields, Line Item properties, Cart/Note attributes
- POS Transaction reports, POS Location, staff sales reports
- Access data from other Shopify apps
- First time customer vs. returning customers, Customer purchase frequency
- Shipping Label, Shipping Profit reports
- Shopify Order report, Product & Finance summary reports
- Discount Code Reports
- Refunds by – Product, Country, Shipping Refunds, Refund adjustments
- Match PayPal and Stripe Payment gateway transaction IDs
- Google Sheets,
- Google Analytics,
- Facebook Ads,
One of the best customer supports I met so far ... the App is huge and has a lot of features so the support was super helpful to find everything what I need ... also the look after special needs of the client ... Highly Recommended
THE COLLECTIVE - HOUT BAY
We use Report Pundit to create supplementary reports to the standard reports available in Shopify and have found it very easy to create the reports we need, they also have a multitude of ready-made reports that can also be adapted if need be.
Their recent refresh also seems to have made things a little better organised and clearer. Their support team is also very quick to respond and resolve any issues you may have (But have had very few issues)
A definite, must try if you are in need of more reports.
Excellent app! It saves a lot of time, is extremely adjustable to your need, and with a great customer support! A must-have for all Shopify business owners.