Pre-created and custom reports
Reports on orders, sales, inventory, products, customer, accounting, refunds, taxes, COGS, transaction, marketing, Shopify payouts & more
Monitor critical shop metrics
Create tailored Dashboards in minutes. Monitor revenue, cost and profitability metrics. Our live-chat experts create dashboards for free.
Automate and export reports
View reports instantly or auto-deliver by Email/FTP. Export Excel/CSV or append data to Google Sheets or URL. Auto-Export product feeds.
关于 Report Pundit
Be on top of your shop data.
Access any data in your store to create custom reports and dashboards. View and analyze consolidated reports by connecting multiple stores.
Select from more than 80 pre-created reports & dashboards.
If you need a custom report or dashboard, our experts on Live chat support can create it for free.
With Report Pundit, you can:
1) Create any report from data in your store. Send automated email to supplier, accountant, fulfillment vendor, partner or management.
2) Build simple to complex Dashboards that track and analyze trends. Summarize data using row and column headings. View, filter or sort data instantly for any date range.
3) Create custom reports and dashboards that are unique to your store. "Calculated Fields" is a powerful feature to create your own custom fields.
4) Connect Google Analytics and Facebook account to see the full journey from visitor to customer. Also, calculate the complete gross and net margin. Analyze customer journey to know which marketing strategies are working well. Marketing attribution reports.
- Export reports through Email, FTP/SFTP, Google Drive.
- 3 Google Sheets export option – Overwrite existing sheet or Add new sheet or Append (add) data to existing rows of data.
- Share and filter reports by URL link
- Bulk auto-export to Big Query
Sample of reports used by Shopify Merchants:
- Segment by Country, Draft Orders, Product Type, Product, UTM source, Referring site, Vendor, Order Source, Gift card, Discount Code. Sales by order tags, product tags, customer tags.
Product & Inventory Reports
- Product and variant sales, cost, profit margin
- Product sold by SKU, Units, Dollars, Inventory value, count.
Inventory history & daily Inventory snapshot
- Sell through reports
- Inventory flow reports
- US Sales tax collected by state, county. GST, VAT reports, Germany, UK Tax reports
- Tax Reports by Country, State, County, Product, Tax Rate, Tax refunds
Shopify Payments and PayPal Payout reports
- Bank deposit reconciliation – Know detail behind each payout, like orders, products, other custom fields.
- Partial or Full Fulfillment, Pending Fulfillment
- Delivery date based reports
- Metafields, Line Item properties, Cart/Note attributes
- POS Transaction reports, POS Location, staff sales reports
- Access data from other Shopify apps
- First time customer vs. returning customers, Customer purchase frequency
- Shipping Label, Shipping Profit reports
- Shopify Order report, Product & Finance summary reports
- Discount Code Reports
- Refunds by – Product, Country, Shipping Refunds, Refund adjustments
- Match PayPal and Stripe Payment gateway transaction IDs
- Google Sheets,
- Google Analytics,
- Facebook Ads,
定价 14 天免费试用
* 所有费用均以美元结算。 经常性费用（包括每月费用或基于使用情况的费用）每 30 天收取一次。
The Fat Butcher
Amazing support, the guys setup all my reports and helped me tweak them- absolutely amazing and all pulled into google sheets!
Good support, the team answer quickly and always have a response for my issues. The app is always working to have better reports
Best Shopify reporting app available, period. We use RP to prepare custom reports for all our monthly and quarterly state sales tax returns, affiliate and sales analytics, fulfillment audits. They can do pivot tables and pretty much any customization request I threw at them. Shopify native reports just do not compare. RP allows us to access 100% of shopify api data fields; this is so key to our tax and compliance and other business analytics. More than that though, their support is quick to respond, very knowledgeable about their product, and they are totally willing to help customize the reports and fields for you. We've had a number of situations in which we needed RP to create special formula pivot table fields, customized date ranges and more that were not available in RP when we 1st started using. RP was happy to build out more robust reporting features for us that they've rolled out as default for all their customers. There was even this one time that we had issue with api data from a different app, and only through a custom RP report were we able to validate that there was some Shopify api data that this different app was not bringing in, and we used RP's report to help resolve the other app's API bug. It's refreshing to be able to collaborate with a software provider, have them understand our needs and for them to deliver on the improvements in a timely fashion. This is the mark of real intimate and effective customer support/success, and it's just not common to experience this with software providers. Usually it involves much pulling of teeth. I don't usually have time for reviews, but just had to give this shout-out to RP, keep up the great work!