Recensioni (204)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 97% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
2 febbraio 2024

I'm a relatively inexperienced user of Shopify and needed a tool to create some proper reports around aspects of my customers... we are a retail-subscription based hybrid that needs to keep track of customers that drop in and out of our program.

The software has allowed me to create highly customized reports, easily, which is exactly what I need to manage the day to day, create sales and tax reports, but also organize the data in a way that really helps with my marketing planning.

The team has been great to respond when I've had some challenges and are quick to resolve things... I cannot recommend this platform (and this team) enough!

Cantoro Wine Club
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Cloudlab ha risposto 5 febbraio 2024

Really glad we could help you out, and we appreciate the kind review :) Thank you!

20 febbraio 2024

Great Support!

They will even help you build a custom report and save it to your dashboard!

James Cress Florist
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Cloudlab ha risposto 7 marzo 2024

Thank you for the review, happy we could get you sorted!

28 febbraio 2024

Great App for different kinds of reports. Support-Crew answeres almost immediatley, and is very helpful and kind. Definitely recommend using this app!

FC Subingen sagt merci!
Svizzera
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Cloudlab ha risposto 7 marzo 2024

Thanks for the great review - glad that we could help you out!

23 aprile 2024

Really impressed with this app and support - I installed it in the evening and needed help getting 8 years worth of data, and support was there to help me out. App was easy and intuitive to use.

Eclair Lips
Circa 15 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Cloudlab ha risposto 24 aprile 2024

Thank you for the kind review, we're always happy to help out :)

15 febbraio 2024

Really great team behind this app. They were able to help me immediately with a report where I need my customer tax information with the specific currency exchange amount (that I can't get on Shopify).

Inoki Bathhouse
16 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Cloudlab ha risposto 20 febbraio 2024

Excellent, really glad we could help you out! Appreciate the kind review :)

8 maggio 2024

The standout feature of Report Toaster is the exceptional team behind it. They assisted us promptly with setup and tailored the app perfectly to our business needs. Special thanks to George for his outstanding support!

SYLKE®
Circa 21 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Cloudlab ha risposto 10 maggio 2024

Thank you for the great feedback, happy we could get you all setup and running :)

25 aprile 2024

Super responsive team who helped me step by step to create a custom report that will help me project to increase the amount in my future collections!

Shopify doesn't have enough native reporting, so using this app is an absolute game changer when you really want to deep dive into the analytics.

BUCKETSQUAD
Stati Uniti
Circa un'ora di utilizzo dell’app
Cloudlab ha risposto 10 maggio 2024

Appreciate the kind review - glad this has been such a game changer for the store!

18 gennaio 2024

They are doing amazing with highly customizable reports. We communicate the report logic and how we want the report to look like, they will organize it in a nice and presentable way.

Hotel Scents
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Cloudlab ha risposto 24 gennaio 2024

Appreciate the great review, always happy to help!

22 febbraio 2024

Not only is the product impressive, but their customer service is also outstanding! George exhibited an impressive depth of knowledge about the product and was attentive and responsive throughout our interaction. He sold me on the product immediately by demonstrating how it would best meet my needs, not simply the basics, out of the box, selling points. He left a lasting impression and hope to continue working with him when we require his expertise again in the future!

House of Sillage
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
Cloudlab ha risposto 7 marzo 2024

Happy to help - glad we could get everything setup for you with those reports. Thanks for your great review!

20 marzo 2024

I downloaded Report Toaster to get a report that Shopify couldn't provide. Jumped straight onto the support chat and George helped me navigate the report so easily. I was able to see what information I could get so switched from free trial to signed up immediately. Saved me hours of work! Thank you!!!!

Markot
40 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
Cloudlab ha risposto 29 marzo 2024

Wonderful, glad we could help you out and get you the reports you need :)