Report Toaster: Custom Reports , 196件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2023年4月26日

I am more than pleased with the app, and the support team. I have not had much luck trying to figure out how to crate the reports. They have been willing to support me, which is more than I can say for a lot of other companies I've had experience with. Wish I could give them more stars, they deserve them. GET THIS APP!!!!!!

Diversegraphx
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
Cloudlabが返信しました 2023年4月27日

Glad to hear, happy we could get you the reports you needed! Thanks for the kind review :)

2023年7月2日

Absolutely Brilliant! Includes data more than shopify could offer. Even the free plan is so useful...Thank you very much.

A Bit Orange
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
Cloudlabが返信しました 2023年7月7日

Thanks for your kind review, glad we could help you out! :)

2024年4月5日

Super service. J'ai meme recu de l'aide pour le set-up des reports. Top top top!

LA BOUCLE KNOKKE
ベルギー
Cloudlabが返信しました 2024年4月10日

Merci beaucoup, je suis très heureux que nous avons pu vous aidé!

2023年5月15日

This app is a must if you need to slice and dice your data. Unfortunately, Shopify's reports aren't great, and the fee to upgrade for better reports is not feasible for a small business like mine. Report Toaster created an amazing service with great features, and it's really easy to use too. They have a free plan that is probably sufficient for what you need, but the $9 plan has so much and definitely worth it. I highly recommend it.

Aphrodite
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
Cloudlabが返信しました 2023年5月17日

Appreciate the nice review, and happy we could get you the reports you need! Thank you :)

2023年9月1日

Have only used for a few days but so far so good. Lots of reports out of box and support has been excellent and quick in helping build out a few custom reports. Highly recommend.

Sleep Doctor
アプリの使用期間:2日
Cloudlabが返信しました 2023年11月24日

Thank you for the kind review - glad we could help you out and get you the reports you needed :)

2023年5月3日

This app does everything I could possibly want it to. And if it doesn't, I turn to the chat and they can help. If every app worked like Report Toaster, we would have world peace in no time.

The Real Good Life
アプリの使用期間:30日
Cloudlabが返信しました 2023年5月5日

Wonderful, glad to hear you're enjoying the app and that we could get you the reports you need :)

2023年7月31日

Cannot believe how good it has been to work with someone as knowledgeable and as responsive.

Great service and support

Gold Medal Wine Club
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
Cloudlabが返信しました 2023年8月4日

Excellent, glad you've enjoyed the support and that we could help you out! :)

2024年3月19日

Very helpful and quick service upon downloading the app!

Boulevard Flower Gardens
Cloudlabが返信しました 2024年3月20日

Thanks for the lovely review, happy we could get you sorted :)

2023年10月24日

This is an amazing app. I did have to buy the paid subscription but onve I did they set up my reports to pull the custom data that I needed!

ZM Custom Tees
アプリの使用期間:41分
Cloudlabが返信しました 2023年11月24日

Thanks for the nice review, and great to hear that we could get you everything you needed :)

2023年10月19日

AMAZING app with fabulous customer service! The options are endless and they are a pleasure to work with. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

STICKERBEANS
アプリの使用期間:約3時間
Cloudlabが返信しました 2023年11月24日

Appreciate the great review, happy to help out! :)