Report Toaster: Custom Reports , 186件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2023年3月21日

The team at Report Toaster made the reporting process seamless. We required a custom report that Shopify could not generate on their basic plan (filter total sales by collection) which is such a basic requirement. Thank you to the team!

OrthoRx
アプリの使用期間:5日
Cloudlabが返信しました 2023年3月21日

Really glad we could get you the report you needed, thank you for the kind review :)

2023年8月14日

Highly recommend this app, the supporting team is very helpful and quick reaction, saving me so much time for the reporting

FITTERY
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
アプリの使用期間:4日
Cloudlabが返信しました 2023年8月18日

Thanks so much for the review! We are always glad to help.

2024年2月15日

Powerful app and incredible support. Thank you

The Bead Chest
Cloudlabが返信しました 2024年2月20日

2023年3月1日

I am just getting to know Report Toaster and so far it's a game changer! It seems to have the capability to do all of the things that Shopify SHOULD do. George was a great help and I look forward to discovering more about Report Toaster

Ludwig Fine Wine
アプリの使用期間:約17時間
Cloudlabが返信しました 2023年3月2日

Appreciate the review, happy we could get you sorted :D

2023年5月11日

Easy to use, and easy to get help - had a really quick response when looking for a specific report! Quick and simple integration with Shopify as well!

Esquimalt Vermouth & Apéritifs
アプリの使用期間:約20時間
Cloudlabが返信しました 2023年5月17日

Excellent, glad to hear we could help you out! Thank you for the kind review :)

2023年4月5日

Exactly what we needed - and their support has been incredibly helpful and timely. Up and running and have our reports ready within minutes (literally).

Heavenly Meal Prep
アプリの使用期間:約5時間
Cloudlabが返信しました 2023年4月6日

Excellent, happy to hear we could sort your reports and help you out :)

2023年4月10日

Just started with Report Toaster and it is just what I need. I had a question re setup and their help desk (George) helped me get up and running in a matter of minutes. Great service!

Exact Nature Botanicals LLC
アプリの使用期間:約1時間
Cloudlabが返信しました 2023年4月11日

Happy to hear that we could help get you sorted with your reports :)

2021年8月9日

Great app and fast support. Easy to understand reports on everything.
I would really depreciate if it integrates with G analytics.

3D Wholesale
Cloudlabが返信しました 2021年8月10日

Thank you so much for the review! We are working on advanced analytics and will let you know when we have something more in that area.

2021年12月16日

This apps useful for me to track my store performance and thumb ups with their customers support team!!!

Madre
マレーシア
Cloudlabが返信しました 2021年12月16日

Excellent, glad we could be of assistance! :)

2021年9月6日

I am SO happy and relieved that I stumbled across this app. I've been looking for something that will allow me to export my order data from another third party app (as third party variant option data isn't included in regular Shopify order reports), and Report Toaster is PERFECT. This app gives me all the order data I need, in a fully customizable spreadsheet. I can't say enough good things about George, who responded to my initial inquiry almost immediately, and walked me through the app setup step by step so I found and set up exactly what I needed for my shop. This app is a total lifesaver!

knitbrooks
Cloudlabが返信しました 2021年9月6日

Thank you so much for the positive review - we're always happy to help our customers!