Report Toaster: Custom Reports , 196件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2023年8月14日

Highly recommend this app, the supporting team is very helpful and quick reaction, saving me so much time for the reporting

FITTERY
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
アプリの使用期間:4日
Cloudlabが返信しました 2023年8月18日

Thanks so much for the review! We are always glad to help.

2021年8月9日

Great app and fast support. Easy to understand reports on everything.
I would really depreciate if it integrates with G analytics.

3D Wholesale
Cloudlabが返信しました 2021年8月10日

Thank you so much for the review! We are working on advanced analytics and will let you know when we have something more in that area.

2021年12月16日

This apps useful for me to track my store performance and thumb ups with their customers support team!!!

Madre
マレーシア
Cloudlabが返信しました 2021年12月16日

Excellent, glad we could be of assistance! :)

2021年9月6日

I am SO happy and relieved that I stumbled across this app. I've been looking for something that will allow me to export my order data from another third party app (as third party variant option data isn't included in regular Shopify order reports), and Report Toaster is PERFECT. This app gives me all the order data I need, in a fully customizable spreadsheet. I can't say enough good things about George, who responded to my initial inquiry almost immediately, and walked me through the app setup step by step so I found and set up exactly what I needed for my shop. This app is a total lifesaver!

knitbrooks
カナダ
Cloudlabが返信しました 2021年9月6日

Thank you so much for the positive review - we're always happy to help our customers!

2021年12月1日

It would seem that Report Toaster IS the best thing since sliced bread. Hands down amazing set of reports ready to run (especially Marketing and Google Ads!) Thank you for allowing us in during the Free period as we are not financial enough to go to a plan yet. Edward.

Scintera Pty Ltd
オーストラリア
Cloudlabが返信しました 2021年12月1日

Excellent, glad we could be of help! Give us a shout if you need any further assistance :)

2021年8月24日

I use this app to export Shopify order information for accounting purposes. The basic Shopify Order Export did not provide all the information I needed but Report Toaster gives me everything I need in one place. Sam, the support guy, was super helpful and built a custom report for me. Report Toaster is going to save me SO much time over the coarse of each month. Thank you for a great app.

Value Controls
Cloudlabが返信しました 2021年8月24日

Thanks so much for the review! We are so happy to help our customers save time. Please don't hesitate to reach out again.

2022年10月19日

Good app! We've used this extensively to get better insights into our business. The free version has been great and its been good to see the team constantly progress to provide value over time.

BUMSONTHESADDLE
インド
Cloudlabが返信しました 2022年10月24日

Appreciate the kind review, glad we could help :D

2021年6月29日

I needed an app to help me create a custom report without needing to upgrade my Shopify plan and this delivered! Their support chat was super fast and responsive too.

Nourish Clean Beauty
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
2021年8月2日

I have tried a few Apps to produce a summary report of profitability by order over the past 12 months without success, within 30 minutes of installing Report Toaster I had a custom report that gives me exactly what I was after

Living Green Decor
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
Cloudlabが返信しました 2021年8月2日

What took you so long :-) ? Thanks so much for using our app. Please let us know if we can help in any way!

2023年4月11日

The team at Report Toaster are extremely helpful. We found a solution to our problem within a matter of minutes!

Yaeger's Shoes
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
Cloudlabが返信しました 2023年4月11日

Fantastic, glad to hear we could sort you out :)