Etsy Reviews by Reputon

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
14 mei 2024

So far so good! Easy to install and looks good. I wish that you could get individual item reviews for items with only 1 or 2 reviews on Etsy.. but I understand that is because Etsy doesn't section them off until they get to 4 reviews (At least I think that is why). So not the apps fault! Also, I really like how you can customize the color and design of the reviews.

Vault Furniture
12 dagen gebruiken de app
6 mei 2024

I love this app! I was manually importing my reviews from Etsy but this has saved me a lot of time, I wish I had installed it sooner.

The Unrefined Crafter
19 dagen gebruiken de app
18 juni 2024

Amazing! Works great! Super easy & quick to set up :)

Glass By Genea
Verenigd Koninkrijk
17 juni 2024

Very nice, and does just what I need. Thank you!

Candy's Book Thongs
6 dagen gebruiken de app
27 juni 2024

It is a great app for importing Etsy Reviews. Unfortunalety our webshop couldn't add the widget the easy way as it is recommended, because our Theme does not support it, so we had to install it manually in the code, which is always not comfortable.

ScheinerSchmuck
Duitsland
13 april 2024

customer service was helpful in helping me customize the app for my store. would highly recommend!

Silknlove
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
13 mei 2024

Just cancel my sub.. I don't want to pay for the service.. It doesn't even work

Voyage Collections Australia
Australië
2 maanden gebruiken de app
Reputon heeft geantwoord 28 mei 2024

We are sorry that you are having issues with the app. To cancel your subscription, just uninstall the app. Once you do that, the subscription will be automatically canceled.

Our team lead has also reached out to you to make sure all of your concerns with the app are now resolved. If you have any other issues or suggestions, please do let us know. We take your feedback very seriously.

2 juni 2024

Looks great on my site! Love it

In Retrospect
23 maart 2024

Great, long time seller but a new shop here and this has been awesome being able to watch potential customers browse and watch their experience landing on and browsing our site

The Leg Shoppe
15 dagen gebruiken de app
Reputon heeft geantwoord 2 april 2024

It's great to hear that our widget is helping you so well!

1 april 2024

Love this app! Easy to use, and I'm able to capitalize on all of our Etsy reviews.

Waxhaw Beads