Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
11 april 2022

Wow, so easy to use! So glad i found this app. It started working with just a few clicks. This is helpful for me because I don't get many sales on my Shopify store so I don't have product reviews, but I have a ton on Etsy so I'm glad I'm able to display these on my website!

Samantha Margaret
Ongeveer 21 uur gebruiken de app
Reputon heeft geantwoord 11 april 2022

Dear Customer,

Thank you for the review!

We are happy to know the app helps your business.

6 april 2022

i used this app to help me get my Etsy store reviews on my Shopify website. I had been trying to do this for months with CSV files and spreadsheets which are somewhat time consuming and complicated. This app was literally a few clicks and my review carousel went live on my website instantly. I was able to place it just where I wanted it on my website! Support team responded within minutes to help. Thank you!

Infinite Treasures, LLC
Ongeveer 14 uur gebruiken de app
Reputon heeft geantwoord 6 april 2022

Dear Customer,

Thank you for the 5* review! We are happy to know it was easy to use the app for you and saved a lot of time!

23 april 2023

I really liked it, for some reason it froze up and I thought deleting it was a good fix and now I cannot install, get a permanent loading cycle and any other install screen and process works. If support is still around would love any help! Love the app!!

stickerbull
Ongeveer 3 uur gebruiken de app
Reputon heeft geantwoord 24 april 2023

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We fixed it. Please, check it out. Let us know if you have any questions by sending an email to info@reputon.com

Regards,

12 oktober 2021

It was easy to install and hopefully will work as described. I just installed it so I am not sure yet.

Hinachan`s Japan
Japan
Ongeveer 3 uur gebruiken de app
Reputon heeft geantwoord 12 oktober 2021

Thank you so much for the 5* review! We appreciate your support!

28 januari 2022

So easy to set up and exactly what i was looking for, saved a lot of time and effort and looks good on my store, thank you!

Rebecca Thomson Art
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een uur gebruiken de app
Reputon heeft geantwoord 30 januari 2022

Thank you for having time to write the review! Your feedback is very important for us.

21 januari 2023

WOW!! This is incredible and very easy to use, I am very happy paying this a month in order to validate my store and build trust with potential buyers, my store looked very basic before, this has added an element of professionalism to my store and the fact that it auto updates reviews is a no brainer. I've had this app for 30 minutes and I'm hooked.

LittleLaserShop
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een uur gebruiken de app
Reputon heeft geantwoord 22 januari 2023

Let us know if you need any help by sending an email to info@reputon.com

14 november 2022

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app. Minimum 100 characters

Jingle leather
42 minuten gebruiken de app
Reputon heeft geantwoord 15 november 2022

Let us know if you need any help by sending an email to info@reputon.com

31 maart 2022

Easy to embed to my shopify store, but I need to find out is there only 20 reviews it can rotate in the widget in any given time? What about my hundreds of reviews from Etsy? Is there a way to increase the number of reviews feed from Etsy? Please advise

Emma Stationery Haul
40 minuten gebruiken de app
Reputon heeft geantwoord 1 april 2022

Hello,

Thank you for the review.

There is a limit for 20 reviews can be displayed in widget.

15 februari 2023

Super easy to install! It connected automatically with Etsy, and the review section looks clean and professional! I love this app!

Little Man Cave
28 minuten gebruiken de app
Reputon heeft geantwoord 15 februari 2023

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your feedback.
If you need any help, please send an email to info@reputon.com

5 februari 2023

funktioniert super einfach und ohne probleme, kann die app jedem empfehlen der schon einen gut laufenden etsy shop hat

Buenoz Diaz
Duitsland
15 minuten gebruiken de app
Reputon heeft geantwoord 5 februari 2023

Hallo,

Vielen Dank für die Bewertung! Wir schätzen Ihr Feedback.

Teilen Sie uns mit, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen, indem Sie eine E-Mail an info@reputon.com senden