Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
24 februari 2024

Easy to use and nice design.

OkidoKids
Reputon heeft geantwoord 29 februari 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear that you find our app easy to use you appreciate our design. If you have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.

25 februari 2024

super easy to use

A Lil Bird Told Me To...
Reputon heeft geantwoord 29 februari 2024

Thank you for your feedback! It is our goal to provide a seamless and user-friendly experience. If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team. We are here to help!

23 februari 2024

exellent

Kayno
Reputon heeft geantwoord 29 februari 2024

Happy to hear you think so! If there's anything we can assist you with or if you have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to let us know. Enjoy using the app!

21 februari 2024

It's a really good, easy to use app.

Posterami
Litouwen
Reputon heeft geantwoord 23 februari 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Should you require any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime at info@reputon.com

21 februari 2024

easy to understand

Jewell's Jewelz
Reputon heeft geantwoord 23 februari 2024

Thank you for the 5-star rating! If you ever need any assistance or have questions, feel free to reach out. Happy to have you on board!

Bewerkt 15 februari 2024

Specific product feedback is clunky, have to add each URL individually.
But other than that, this is a GREAT app and really helps my Shopify store.
Good value, too.

Military Wood Art
Reputon heeft geantwoord 15 februari 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're continuously working to improve our app, and your insights are invaluable to us. If you have any further suggestions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing our app!

8 februari 2024

Great, easy to use and quick to install.

Native Sun Companies
Reputon heeft geantwoord 15 februari 2024

Thank you so much for the glowing review!🌟 We're thrilled to hear that the app is easy to use. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out at info@reputon.com

7 februari 2024

Was up and running in 5 minutes...So far so good !

Chas Vintage Shop
Reputon heeft geantwoord 15 februari 2024

Thank you for a 5-star review! Glad you got everything set up smoothly. If you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out.

6 februari 2024

I love this app. It is easy to use and really helps me add credibility to my new website based on my strong performance on ETSY. I requested help from the Reputon team on an issue and they jumped on it with excellent followup. They even helped me address an issue that was outside their area of responsibility. They have been great and, based on my experience, I recommend this app.

Carmel Fine Silver Jewelry
Reputon heeft geantwoord 15 februari 2024

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! It's awesome to know our app is good and our team could jump in and lend a hand, even going above and beyond. We've got your back anytime, so don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. Thanks for the shoutout, and keep on rocking!

4 augustus 2023

This App does exactly what is says, I would highly recommend it. I am really pleased thank you very much!

Shadow Shapes Scotland
Verenigd Koninkrijk
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Reputon heeft geantwoord 6 augustus 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. If there is anything else we can do, please do not hesitate to contact us at info@reputon.com.