Algemene beoordeling
  • 6% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
26 januari 2024

Clean looking and very easy to use.

Premier Laser Engraving
7 maanden gebruiken de app
Reputon heeft geantwoord 30 januari 2024

Thanks a bunch! We're glad you find it clean-looking and easy to use. If you ever have more feedback or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

14 oktober 2023

there is no way to filter fake reviews - There is one on my site now left 5 stars talks about someother store

Brounlikeme Nhc
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Reputon heeft geantwoord 16 oktober 2023

Review updated: Please kindly check the filter option, we have added this feature. You can now selectively remove specific reviews. If you need assistance or have questions, please let us know at info@reputon.com

22 januari 2024

They're a great way to showcase positive feedback from customers on Facebook page. It's important to have a good reputation online, and Reputon can help manage and display your reviews effectively.

ChaudharyLoft.ae
Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Ongeveer een uur gebruiken de app
Reputon heeft geantwoord 25 januari 2024

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with the app! We're delighted to play a role in your efforts to build and uphold a positive online reputation. Should you have more insights to share or require further assistance, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support you in shining online!

29 juli 2023

I am having trouble setting this app up. It says Facebook refuses to connect. Can someone help me please? I used this app before and had no problems now I cant even install it.
I also disconnected Facebook and reconnected it to the app and it still did not work.

Carma's Boutique LLC
9 maanden gebruiken de app
Reputon heeft geantwoord 31 juli 2023

We apologize for the temporary inconveniences. Our support team has already contacted you to solve all the issues as soon as possible.

10 oktober 2023

Alles ist Super

Bing-Bing.net
Duitsland
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Reputon heeft geantwoord 12 oktober 2023

Vielen Dank, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben, uns eine Bewertung zu hinterlassen. Sollten Sie Unterstützung benötigen, zögern Sie bitte nicht, uns jederzeit unter info@reputon.com zu kontaktieren.

17 december 2023

супер лесно и одобно

FI27
Duitsland
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Reputon heeft geantwoord 21 december 2023

Thank you for the enthusiastic feedback! If you ever have more to share or if there's anything you'd like assistance with, feel free to reach out. Cheers to more reviews!

7 augustus 2023

I have no experience but it sounds very good and I hope it will improve the overall performance of my business.

pullindeep
Australië
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Reputon heeft geantwoord 21 augustus 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. We are always around if you need help, just send us an email at info@reputon.com.

28 augustus 2023

The app works great and it helps me to migrate my reviews to my website. I am having issues with the link working properly on my website mobile version.

Zuefolk
Australië
13 dagen gebruiken de app
Reputon heeft geantwoord 31 augustus 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. The issue with the mobile link is on the Facebook's side and can be solved through their support only. If you need any help with the widget, don't hesitate to send us an email at info@reputon.com. We're always ready to help.

29 augustus 2023

Very easty to navigage the steps through this app for eah e-commerce page. Very self-explanatory and glad there ar somany pages included

Primrose Signature Boutique
12 dagen gebruiken de app
Reputon heeft geantwoord 31 augustus 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to leave us a review. Please send an email to info@reputon.com if you need any help.

3 oktober 2023

This has to be the simplest task to do on Shopify .
I am by no means tech savvy yet this was simple to implement .

John .
Luxury Interiors , Ireland .

Luxury Interiors
Ierland
23 minuten gebruiken de app
Reputon heeft geantwoord 9 oktober 2023

Dear John, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Should you require any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime at info@reputon.com