Recensioni (266)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 83% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 12% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
4 giugno 2024

Amazing application, the design is wonderful and with a dark theme as I wanted, I already love it and I am trying the free plan, I totally recommend it and soon I will acquire the paid plan, keep up the good work guys

DAMANCI
13 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
29 aprile 2024

I'm excited to share my love for the Reputon Testimonials Slider! It's my top recommendation for anyone wanting to enhance their website's credibility. This app is fantastic—it's user-friendly, showcases customer feedback beautifully, and seamlessly blends with any website style. Plus, you can easily customize it to match your brand's vibe. It's such a game-changer for boosting trust and driving sales. Trust me, you'll adore it as much as I do!

I'm a Detroit Girl Clothing Creations LLC
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
24 giugno 2024

Great feature to use on Shopify site!

Circuit Swag
India
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
9 luglio 2024

Great app and easy to use. Straight to the point and quick. Also affordable if you need the other plan. Thank you

Gifted Boxes
Circa 2 ore di utilizzo dell’app
9 luglio 2024

great app

Wiggle and Wag
Regno Unito
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
29 aprile 2024

This Temu shoe is an example of the ability to create. This is a shoe with the ability to reduce stress on the feet and, at the same time, beautiful. The use of colors placed with art make this shoe unique. I love them.

ShipEasyExpress
Stati Uniti
Circa un'ora di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 21 giugno 2024

Loaded the app but every time I hit a button to try to do something to see how it worked or looked, I got a message saying I needed to upgrade the plan. So I can't really take it for a test run. Guess I'll be removing it now and looking for another solution. -- Update: I couldn't even add a single testimonial manually. The only option I seemed to have was importing via csv file but even when I clicked that button it said I had to upgrade.

Safe Ride 4 Kids
18 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
Reputon ha risposto 21 giugno 2024

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. The upgrade popup is triggered only when you try to add more than 4 testimonials on the free plan. You can see how the widget will look and function with 4 testimonials; no popups will appear in this case.

14 maggio 2024

thanks

Bright Scooters
25 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
25 aprile 2024

I personally check reviews before making purchases. This is great to see what other people thought of the products prior to making a purchase.

NatureFoodPetssoaps
4 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
25 giugno 2024

Great app. love the way its free and got great features and also looks good.

Pashut Notion