Kokonaisarvio
  • 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
24. tammikuu 2024

It is a great app when you just want your page to be an online catalogue. Hailey was very helpfull and provided me a constant support, very kind. And now the app is working as I needed.

Depósito Omega Dental
Meksiko
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
20. tammikuu 2024

Always great service from this team, very responsive and have fixed some integration issues with our CRM. This app is used by our clients and team daily and has changed ur business processes for the better which I truly believe has led to more sales.

Castle and Cubby
6. joulukuu 2023

They worked continuously to resolve my problem. The issue was quite challenging and did take several days, however they stuck with it, even with opposite time zones. To resolve my issue to make our business flow better.

Homestead Timbers
19. tammikuu 2024

Support has been very helpful! Support Advocate Haley provided the information we needed quickly so we could solve the problem.

bisoninc
12. joulukuu 2023

Exceptional app with incredibly swift support! They resolved my issue within minutes. Highly recommend everyone to give this app a try.

Get Up, Go Global
Kanada
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
19. joulukuu 2023

Great little App does what it says on the Tin and very helpful Support network, I had a few issues with the button not displaying properly and the submit request button not clicking but a very friendly lady called Hayley Got this promptly Fixed for me and now its working like clock work

Wire Technologies
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
5. joulukuu 2023

This app does exactly as it says it does and more, I customized some features to suit the needs of our Shopify store.

When you need customer support, they rate 5 STAR +, Haley went above and beyond to get my issue resolved and helped me to customize features within the app.

I highly recommend this app, if you need customers to Request a Quote get this App!!

Thank you, Haley!!

Encaustic Tile Designs
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
25. tammikuu 2024

Hides our price and allows customers to inquire for quotes. Customer service is quick to help fix problems. It suits our needs

The Bright Angle
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
26. lokakuu 2023

The previous app we were using had made some changes that made it no longer useful for us, so we switched over to this app and have been very pleased with it so far. The system is easy to navigate and they make the set up process super easy. Customer support has been great to work with as well.

Kinetic Recreation
Noin 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
19. marraskuu 2023

A must-have app if you wish to collect B 2 B orders from your existing store. The app could still be improved however the assistance is awesome which totally offsets the drawbacks.. thanks a lot, Emma !

Le Cadeau d'Entreprise®