Kokonaisarvio

Rite Choice Produce
19 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
15. marraskuu 2023

Emma is the best!!!
This is the best support I've seen so far. We've tried other plugins and their support always keep us waiting.
I reach out to G:Request and I was surprised by how swift and quick they responded, Emma was so polite and gentle with us
We appreciate your help!

Nomad Business
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
4. joulukuu 2023

Amazing customer service. Haley helped me set up and customise the app to begin with, getting everything sorted super quickly. Would highly recommend.

Josh Shinner Photography
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Noin 5 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
19. joulukuu 2023

Asthoning customer support and it's a nice app for the purpose

DAMAS eyewear
Italia
15 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
2. marraskuu 2023

Exceptional customer support from this company. Emma was not only highly responsive but also incredibly helpful.

I Procure
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
27. syyskuu 2023

The app works well. It's very easy to hide prices for specific or bulk items, and the request quote form has been easy for our customers to use and understand.

There was a slight glitch with our shop after a recent update to the Theme, but Emma and the team were quick and efficient at setting things right. So far, this has been the only app that will successfully hide prices and keep things hassle-free, so I recommend it.

KOTOBUKI Medical: Surgical Training Models
Japani
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
30. syyskuu 2023

I'm literally shocked. We had a bad experience where we've been waiting for a developer to essentially install this for us. Happy that fell through because we were able to do it ourselves easily! I ran into some installation issues but the support team responded quickly to my many questions. I'm so grateful for their willingness to help and look forward to our customers using this quote feature with ease!

If I could give it 6 stars, I would!

T|M
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
1. helmikuu 2024

I installed the app and it made the website not work at all.
fortunately I managed to turn it off and the website was live again.
what garbage - be careful!

Phoenix Domes Canada & USA
Kanada
10 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
18. syyskuu 2023

We've been using this app for over six months already. It is functioning well and has not encountered errors.

On top of the good function, the app has an active customer support that helped us customize the usage of the app. Emma from Globo provides timely and accurate response so we are able to get things done and not get stuck on something that would probably take few days. Great work Emma, Great app Globo.

Sound Box Store
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
6. lokakuu 2023

This easy-to-use app is vital for my business and I highly recommend it. Not only does it provide exactly what I need, it also comes with an excellent customer support team which I'm very happy and impressed with. It's obvious that Emma and the Globo team truly care about customer satisfaction. I had a number of customization requests and Emma responded with the solution immediately which is rare these days. I look forward to continuing to use Globo's extremely helpful service. Thank you Emma and the Globo team!

K4 Insulation Machines