Kokonaisarvio
  • 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
3. syyskuu 2021

We've used this filter in a few of our stores, and with every one both the app and the support is second to none! Helen goes out of her way to help you with any modifications, and we have a great response from customers for store navigation. Definitely recommend

Luna Sky The Label
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
20. joulukuu 2022

I've tried a handful of "hide price" apps but this seemed to be the only one that allowed you to filter products by conditions. The other apps you have to select all products or set individually and manually, which is difficult if you have many products. I had a small functionality issue with this app but the support was quick and they were able to address it right away. A very useful app and great support.

Cool Stuff PD
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
28. marraskuu 2022

Perfect support super helpful!
They answered super quickly and solved my problem instantly.
Really good.

Flex Sneaker Supply
Itävalta
24. maaliskuu 2023

Super App und der Support ist noch besser macht weiter so :-)
Melden sich schnell und helfen bei jeder Herausforderung

Crafter-Gen2
Saksa
24. lokakuu 2018

We love the app, it does exactely what we need it for. The customer service was very helpfull and fixed what we asked for immediately.

Woodwudy Wholesale Flooring
19. elokuu 2020

Great app, Great Support!
That’s what I needed. This app have great features & great support.
I had a small issue and the support resolved it within a minutes!

MOIRE
Israel
13. heinäkuu 2018

Not very impressed as the templates don't appear to work. Not editable ?
How do I personalize a quote and reply

The Adair Health And Beauty Collection
Sambia
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
1. huhtikuu 2021

I was having an issue with the RFQ features showing up in my menu (ended up being my fault....nothing wrong with the app). When I reached out to support for help, they replied VERY quickly and expertly. My issue was resolved almost effortlessly.

Essential Tees
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
15. heinäkuu 2022

I'm new to this product and ran into an issue. I just sent an email in the afternoon and they ask me to grant them permission to access our SW. By morning everything was working as expected. Thanks for your great support.

ATxTel
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
26. helmikuu 2023

Prompt help with helping me to set up the app on my site. All my questions were answered, and same day response.

Livegauge