Kokonaisarvio
  • 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
24. tammikuu 2024

It is a great app when you just want your page to be an online catalogue. Hailey was very helpfull and provided me a constant support, very kind. And now the app is working as I needed.

Depósito Omega Dental
Meksiko
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
20. tammikuu 2024

Always great service from this team, very responsive and have fixed some integration issues with our CRM. This app is used by our clients and team daily and has changed ur business processes for the better which I truly believe has led to more sales.

Castle and Cubby
19. tammikuu 2024

Support has been very helpful! Support Advocate Haley provided the information we needed quickly so we could solve the problem.

bisoninc
12. joulukuu 2023

Exceptional app with incredibly swift support! They resolved my issue within minutes. Highly recommend everyone to give this app a try.

Get Up, Go Global
Kanada
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
17. tammikuu 2024

Good app with great support

Kaba Leszek Kaczyński
Puola
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
25. tammikuu 2024

Hides our price and allows customers to inquire for quotes. Customer service is quick to help fix problems. It suits our needs

The Bright Angle
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
6. joulukuu 2023

They worked continuously to resolve my problem. The issue was quite challenging and did take several days, however they stuck with it, even with opposite time zones. To resolve my issue to make our business flow better.

Homestead Timbers
8. tammikuu 2024

L’app si distingue per la sua eccezionale disponibilità e prontezza nel risolvere i problemi degli utenti. In particolare, Haley ha dimostrata una disponibilità nel gestire tempestivamente le questioni, contribuendo positivamente all’esperienza complessiva con l’app G:Request a Quote + Hide Price.

Biesse Divani
Italia
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
19. joulukuu 2023

Great little App does what it says on the Tin and very helpful Support network, I had a few issues with the button not displaying properly and the submit request button not clicking but a very friendly lady called Hayley Got this promptly Fixed for me and now its working like clock work

Wire Technologies