Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 91% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 6% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
30 de setembro de 2023

I'm literally shocked. We had a bad experience where we've been waiting for a developer to essentially install this for us. Happy that fell through because we were able to do it ourselves easily! I ran into some installation issues but the support team responded quickly to my many questions. I'm so grateful for their willingness to help and look forward to our customers using this quote feature with ease!

If I could give it 6 stars, I would!

T|M
About 1 month usando a aplicação
20 de dezembro de 2022

I've tried a handful of "hide price" apps but this seemed to be the only one that allowed you to filter products by conditions. The other apps you have to select all products or set individually and manually, which is difficult if you have many products. I had a small functionality issue with this app but the support was quick and they were able to address it right away. A very useful app and great support.

Cool Stuff PD
5 days usando a aplicação
19 de julho de 2023

The customer support is awesome, I had some minor issues when it came to hiding the prices and they were very quick to respond and sort out and fix the problems, they also followed up to make sure everything was working as it should be. I can not be happier with this app and the people who support it.

Link Global Marketplace
About 2 months usando a aplicação
3 de outubro de 2023

The support team for the Request a Quote app are absolutely outstanding. They are happy to answer an questions and do so quickly - usually with screenshots or dedicated guides.

The app itself is really useful and helpful for our needs and means we can offer our services in a clear and helpful way to our customers.

A big thanks to Emma who make sure she answers in detail every time and never makes any question seem to small to ask.

fusiongasandelectric
28 de dezembro de 2022

As a construction all over supplier, our products range is wide and the pricing and shipping cost is very complicated, while some of our products are required to show the prices to the public, some others will require to hide the prices.
This plugin is providing many functions that suits our needs, but what really impressed me is their service quality, the responding time and effort they have put in to modify the plugin as we needed.

I will recommend this plugin to anyone that require a quotation function with complicated pricing policies! You are not only buying a GREAT plugin but also buying a GREAT service team!

Worth every penny!

Dynaton Australia
Austrália
7 months usando a aplicação
6 de julho de 2023

I do use the contact form and request quote apps on our store, they work well, and we are happy with the customer support they provide when we have an issue; they keep you informed on the progress and make sure they get feedback from us before they close the issue ticket, My self I highly recommend both apps and Globo services to their customers.

mipervalstore
About 2 months usando a aplicação
18 de setembro de 2023

We've been using this app for over six months already. It is functioning well and has not encountered errors.

On top of the good function, the app has an active customer support that helped us customize the usage of the app. Emma from Globo provides timely and accurate response so we are able to get things done and not get stuck on something that would probably take few days. Great work Emma, Great app Globo.

Sound Box Store
10 months usando a aplicação
27 de setembro de 2023

The app works well. It's very easy to hide prices for specific or bulk items, and the request quote form has been easy for our customers to use and understand.

There was a slight glitch with our shop after a recent update to the Theme, but Emma and the team were quick and efficient at setting things right. So far, this has been the only app that will successfully hide prices and keep things hassle-free, so I recommend it.

KOTOBUKI Medical: Surgical Training Models
Japão
6 months usando a aplicação
13 de agosto de 2023

Using this APP 3 months, that is the best one for B2B business, the service is good, when the theme updated, we may need to fix any problem, but the customer service is fast response and helped me for the problem. Now all working good. 5 stars for this APP, highly recommend!!

Fullcolorled
China
2 months usando a aplicação
22 de maio de 2023

I was a bit hesitant after reading negative reviews for downloading this app. But I contacted the Globo team, and they were so friendly, they helped me with everything and I love my website now. They changed everything as per my requests, and I am very happy with what they did! Would definitely recommend to go for it if you're looking for request to quote feature on your website.

Kapda Dori