Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 90% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
Editado a 30 de dezembro de 2020

The application is really useful. It does almost everything I wanted it to do. Any code changes that I required were quickly completed by the team. They were an absolute pleasure to deal with and were helpful throughout the development of my store. Thanks

BOF Sports
Irlanda
3 de novembro de 2021

We love this app; the support team at Globo has been incredibly helpful and hands-on with the adjustments we've needed. They are quick to respond and help with whatever is needed, and have been incredibly reliable.

Sentry Wiring
28 de agosto de 2022

Me ayuda bastante a conversar con mis clientes para elaborar una cotización personalizada, y no una venta directa

promotienda.mx
México
Editado a 16 de setembro de 2018

Just like many reviewers have said, Globo provides excellent support. They stayed on my issues stemming from a problematic theme (I think) till the bugs particular to my site was solved. I'm new to the the app but so far think I made the right choice. Will update my 4-star review once I've used it enough to be able to make a longer-term assessment.

Humboldt Sky
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
20 de novembro de 2017

Great app, needed a little configuration and a couple of bugs with our specific setup but they were address and corrected very quickly by the Globo team.

I would definitely recommend the app.

Budgetpromotion
Canadá
Editado a 30 de maio de 2023

If you plan to use a Shopify 2.0 theme beware that this app will not work anymore. We've been using this app for a few years and the support team is always top-notch. However, upon upgrading our store to a new Shopify 2.0 theme we found out that not all the functions of this app work. Any product options/variants that add an additional cost to your product will no longer be transferred over into the quote, making this app essentially useless if you are using any product options that increase the price.

I really hope the dev team works to update this app so that it can fully function with the new Shopify 2.0 themes.

Chairlines
Canadá
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
20 de junho de 2018

Really useful app and wonderful support team. Nham has been really helpful :)

Tdesign
Austrália
About 1 month usando a aplicação
14 de novembro de 2018

Great app for allowing our customer to request multiple RFQs at the same time. We can then quickly turn around and create orders.

Micron Laser
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
10 de novembro de 2020

Easy to install and to operate. The app did not work right away. Not all prices where hidden as expected. With good help of the service team it finally works great.

Leister Benelux
Países Baixos
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
9 de junho de 2018

Excellent app, great support. You can ask the guys to modify the app to fit your needs and the guys do it really fast.

Promoland Test