Avaliações (456)

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 90% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 6% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
17 de junho de 2023

Extremely useful plugin with a very responsive and helpful staff that will help make adjustments as you need.

The plugin is full of useful and expandable options.

Wolf X-Ray
2 months usando a aplicação
16 de maio de 2021

Even though we are using the free version as a trial, the team is helpful to fix the issue. Thank you for their quick action.

greenstore.hk
Hong Kong, RAE da China
6 de julho de 2023

I do use the contact form and request quote apps on our store, they work well, and we are happy with the customer support they provide when we have an issue; they keep you informed on the progress and make sure they get feedback from us before they close the issue ticket, My self I highly recommend both apps and Globo services to their customers.

mipervalstore
Reino Unido
7 de setembro de 2022

I have been SO happy with this app and the customer service is AMAZING! They got back to me right away and resolved my issue in a day. Love this app and highly recommend it!

Ryan Saghian Home
25 de novembro de 2020

The app did 99% of what I needed it to do for the theme I am using (Debut). The 1% which I could not do through the settings was made possible through the help of the Globo team updating some of the HTML and now it is perfect. The app is working great and I'm very happy with the support provided.

VisionPromo
Nova Zelândia
18 de julho de 2023

The support is great, and the plugin is excellent. Overall completely satisfied. They definitely deserve 5 stars.

Interio Store
Índia
18 de novembro de 2023

Best application for quote request and product variant.
I had a problem on the integration with the other app ( product variant ) and they helped me so hard. They working hard for have the exact result i needed.
Actually i just can say you can go with this app for sure if you need it ! GOOD SUPPORT ! Thank to EMMA ( support team ) ♥

GranitGallery
França
3 days usando a aplicação
Editado a 30 de dezembro de 2020

The application is really useful. It does almost everything I wanted it to do. Any code changes that I required were quickly completed by the team. They were an absolute pleasure to deal with and were helpful throughout the development of my store. Thanks

BOF Sports
Irlanda
9 de junho de 2023

thank you , there was small click js probem, support fix very fast, beside the app is very good and well done , thank you once more

Prodigy Energy Solutions
3 de novembro de 2021

We love this app; the support team at Globo has been incredibly helpful and hands-on with the adjustments we've needed. They are quick to respond and help with whatever is needed, and have been incredibly reliable.

Sentry Wiring