Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 90% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
19 de julho de 2021

We've only used Globo Apps RFQ for a short while, but it has worked very well for us, and our communication with support has been helpful and prompt.
Another highlight of the app was we were able to edit our site code to use our current button designs with the new RFQ functionality.

Verotti Bathroom Culture
19 days usando a aplicação
21 de setembro de 2022

We're building a B2B store with complex payment and shipping requirements and restructured our store to an RFQ one using Globo's Request Quote app. It has all the basic functionalities you need for quoting together with Shopify's Draft Order features and we're managing our orders now successfully via this app. Even if a functionality you need is missing, Globo has a very responsive and flexible customer support and would find a spontaneous solution for you. Thumbs up!

Joyride Garage
Canadá
19 days usando a aplicação
30 de outubro de 2018

When I switched themes the previous "call for price/request a quote" app I was using was not working and was getting a little outdated for my taste. Upon searching the app store I was surprised that there were not many options for this feature so it was not a tough decision to go with Globo Request a Quote. I have an extensive inventory primarily to showcase what we have in our bricks and mortar store, less to sell online. I have many large custom products that would require specialized pricing and possibly calculated shipping to quote so advertising a price is not always an option. The last app I had needed a bit of custom code that I am not comfortable with, while this app has a nice admin page to do a lot the product selections and customizing from which makes product selection and creating forms really easy. Another improvement is this app allows the customer to choose multiple items to add to the quote form rather than having to create separate requests, while all of the customer requests are nicely organized for me in the admin page. I did have a few kinks that I needed assistance with and Emma worked with me diligently until all my issues were taken care of. So far I am very pleased and looking forward to seeing this new system work very easily for our shoppers to become customers!

Leisure Depot
18 days usando a aplicação
18 de novembro de 2017

This app is great when you can get it for free and see how it looks.
With our business and promotional products being sometimes more complicated to price out, this app helps us do it efficiently and quickly for customers.

Highly recommend. Thanks!
Ryker.co

Viselik
17 days usando a aplicação
Editado a 8 de agosto de 2020

We used the app to create a Wish List for a Luxury Holiday Homes site. Does exactly what is required and the support is excellent (thank you Helen). Highly recommend the app and the Globo team. Give it a try.

The Best in Italy
Itália
17 days usando a aplicação
17 de dezembro de 2020

Customer support staff made requested changes immediately and was very easy to work with. Thanks for all your assistance!

TMC Industries, Inc.
29 de março de 2022

great app, quick support for making any adjustments you may need. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for this type of service!

American Hospital Supply
7 de junho de 2018

Great app just what we needed !! Customer services was fast and even helped to setup app. So far apps running great and don't foresee any problems.

Repquip Sales Automotive Equipment
4 de janeiro de 2021

Gets the job done. Is easy to customise and awesome customer support. I recommend Globo Request a Quote

hamrcoatings
18 de outubro de 2017

This app is doing everything that we needed to do.

works really well and the support is very helpful.

The email template section is just amazing.

Airbag Man Suspension