Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 90% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
18 de outubro de 2017

This app is doing everything that we needed to do.

works really well and the support is very helpful.

The email template section is just amazing.

Airbag Man Suspension
14 days usando a aplicação
23 de fevereiro de 2022

We just implemented the app and Emma from Globo was very helpful with getting everything set up. We feel like this solution has helped solve many of our issues that we wanted fulfilled and would recommend their services to those who are seeking a request a quote feature on their website!

Kay-Twelve
13 days usando a aplicação
8 de janeiro de 2020

The team is just awesome - very helpful and very responsive. Very happy with this product. I recommend this app for anyone looking to generate custom quotes for their customers!

Trash Cans Depot
13 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por samita.io 8 de janeiro de 2020

Thank you for the great review! appreciate it.
Helen

12 de abril de 2020

The app is fantastic and intuitive to use / set-up. We needed a bit of customization work done, and the Globo team went above and beyond to meet our needs. Excellent and responsive customer service. Definitely recommend!

Gabriel Scott Dev
3 de abril de 2022

Great app that is simple to use and has an amazing support team. Would highly recommend it to anyone.

Promo Merchandise
15 de junho de 2021

I needed an app that could focus on quoting instead of capturing orders. Globo was quick to respond to help requests and get the app working on my site. Great service!

Mighty Imprints
15 de abril de 2020

Easy to use app with simple integration. The tech support is outstanding and very responsive.

If you need an app for quotes, I would recommend this option.

326Power NZ
Nova Zelândia
Editado a 6 de setembro de 2019

After trying a few other apps, this app is by far the best! The app features are great and easy to use. The best part of having this app is the support they give you. I had an issue with my theme code liquid and snippet files because of another app similar to this one and the team at Globo assisted me all the way through it and they are friendly to talk to. They do genuinely care. Thank you Helen!!

The iCreate Original
22 de março de 2022

Quote is a great easy to use app. The solution we were looking for to add to our Shopify. Prompt customer support and follow up helped us resolve any issues we had.

Nano Vacuum Pty Ltd
11 days usando a aplicação
28 de setembro de 2021

So far so good! Just installed it! The support team is super responsive and made a couple tweaks for us! Going to help us manage our quotes so much better!

Rustic Ranch