Avaliações (475)

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 90% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 6% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
28 de junho de 2024

The support is very helpful even though it is not part our there content

Rockford
Filipinas
Almost 4 years usando a aplicação
20 de junho de 2024

Inquiries are very important for our store, and this system offers powerful functionality. It is also very easy to make changes. When I encounter problems, the staff are very patient in helping me resolve them.

禮歐禮贈品
Taiwan
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
24 de junho de 2024

Been testing this app for a few months now, and so far, everything is working out great. It has all the options you could need and is easy to setup. The support is always available, though you have to be a bit patient and wait for a day sometimes for a response. I had a few issues with the email notifications, and Haley from their support team and their developers worked to resolve them. Recommended!

Intimus Shredders
Estados Unidos
About 2 months usando a aplicação
17 de abril de 2024

We found this app as we didn't want customers to be able to purchase online, but to generate "quotes" for a more personalised 1-on-1 experience.

This app did exactly that. We had a few technical issues along the way, but Haley and the team came back to me straight away with an acknowledgment of the ticket and the issue was often resolved within 24 hours. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a similar solution.

Henry Blake
Reino Unido
8 months usando a aplicação
8 de julho de 2024

I used a different quote request app for a year. While preparing for the website renewal, I discovered SA Request a Quote, Hide Price, and after comparing the price and features, I decided to set up this app.
During the setup period, I am very grateful for accommodating many customization requests and ensuring it works properly. Now, it has become the perfect quote request app, perhaps even exceeding expectations.

Although we have yet to receive customer feedback as the website renewal is still in progress, I believe our customers will be very satisfied.

Thank you for all the help. The other apps from the developer group samita.io are also excellent.

I strongly recommend these apps.

ACE TRADING CANADA LTD
Canadá
19 days usando a aplicação
18 de maio de 2024

Customer service for this app is amazing. We are setting up a new website for large bulky products in the building industry where we can't be sure of shipping costs. We needed an app so customers can see our full range of products and send what they are interested in to us for a quotation. We had a few issues and design details we needed help with and Haley and the team sorted it out for us super fast. Highly recommend

Janelle Kitchens
Nova Zelândia
3 months usando a aplicação
27 de junho de 2024

Highly recommend this application; it is fully functional. If there are any issues, the customer service and technical team are very patient and professional, assisting in solving any problems.

南十字書屋
Taiwan
About 1 year usando a aplicação
23 de abril de 2024

Tried a few quoting apps, and G:Request a Quote + Hide Price is by far the best. The support team is very responsive, and great at getting the app working as needed for my Shopify store.

For my application, needed a way to quote shipping for those items that do not ship for free. So for every product page, collection page, and search results, the "Add to Cart" button is replaced with an "Add to Shipping Quote" button which allows the customer to easily request a shipping quote for those items that do not ship for free.

The items that ship for free retain the "Add to Cart" button, and do not display the "Add to Shipping Quote" button. For these items, they add the item to the cart and checkout as usual.

Again, great app and highly recommend it!

Scott Windmills
Estados Unidos
30 days usando a aplicação
28 de maio de 2024

Sorted out issue straight away with button placement no bother at all. Great Service. Ask for Haley :)

The Back Nine
Austrália
7 months usando a aplicação
8 de maio de 2024

I was very happy with the service. The only comment I would have to anyone reading this is, you have to have a bit of patient. They took care of my issue but I had to wait a couple of days for it to be resolved. Their help department is in Vietnam as so with the time difference there is a delay. Emails are sent that they are looking into the problem and they are very kind. I would highly recommend this product as it does meet all of our needs.

White Rabbit Creative