Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 90% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 6% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
24 de janeiro de 2024

It is a great app when you just want your page to be an online catalogue. Hailey was very helpfull and provided me a constant support, very kind. And now the app is working as I needed.

Depósito Omega Dental
México
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
20 de janeiro de 2024

Always great service from this team, very responsive and have fixed some integration issues with our CRM. This app is used by our clients and team daily and has changed ur business processes for the better which I truly believe has led to more sales.

Castle and Cubby
Austrália
19 de janeiro de 2024

Support has been very helpful! Support Advocate Haley provided the information we needed quickly so we could solve the problem.

bisoninc
25 de janeiro de 2024

Hides our price and allows customers to inquire for quotes. Customer service is quick to help fix problems. It suits our needs

The Bright Angle
5 months usando a aplicação
12 de dezembro de 2023

Exceptional app with incredibly swift support! They resolved my issue within minutes. Highly recommend everyone to give this app a try.

Get Up, Go Global
Canadá
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
19 de dezembro de 2023

Great little App does what it says on the Tin and very helpful Support network, I had a few issues with the button not displaying properly and the submit request button not clicking but a very friendly lady called Hayley Got this promptly Fixed for me and now its working like clock work

Wire Technologies
Reino Unido
6 months usando a aplicação
6 de dezembro de 2023

They worked continuously to resolve my problem. The issue was quite challenging and did take several days, however they stuck with it, even with opposite time zones. To resolve my issue to make our business flow better.

Homestead Timbers
5 de dezembro de 2023

This app does exactly as it says it does and more, I customized some features to suit the needs of our Shopify store.

When you need customer support, they rate 5 STAR +, Haley went above and beyond to get my issue resolved and helped me to customize features within the app.

I highly recommend this app, if you need customers to Request a Quote get this App!!

Thank you, Haley!!

Encaustic Tile Designs
3 months usando a aplicação
22 de janeiro de 2024

Really good support so far, app does exactly what we need it to.

TACKTRUNKS
12 days usando a aplicação
11 de janeiro de 2024

This was exactly what I needed. Very easy to use and straightforward. The support team is great as well, they're quick and very helpful. I'm extremely happy with this purchase.

Specialized Dance Poles