Retail Barcode Labels , 534 則評價

• 13% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 15% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 47% 的評分為 1 顆星
2019年1月17日

Horrible! Very limited options for small labels. Doesn't work and you can't get through to tech support so that should tell you something right there! Please fix!

Cameo Boutique
使用應用程式 4年多
2019年3月21日

What happened to the old app? I've been sitting on hold with Shopify for the past 15 minutes because I can't get this one to work.

The ODELLS Shop
使用應用程式 大約4年
Shopify 已回覆 2019年4月26日

Hi, there. Your feedback is valuable and will help us improve the platform and apps so we thank you for taking the time to share it with us. The old app has been retired. I’ve followed up with you via email in case you needed any further assistance on this. Hope to hear from you soon! -Jason, Shopify Support

編輯時間:2019年3月27日

As heard from every other boutique I follow, its SUCKS ARSE. PAINFUL & TIME CONSUMING. 0 STARS!

Pretty Please on Broad
Shopify 已回覆 2019年6月7日

Thanks for taking the time to offer this feedback about the Retail Barcode Labels app! I apologize that the new app has caused you frustration but wanted to see if there was anything I can assist with. The apps team at Shopify is always looking for ways to improve the functionality and workflow of our apps, so I’ve reached out to you via email to get more context and to look into this further. I hope to hear from you soon!

- Alex, Shopify Support

2020年6月22日

needs more work and get rid of the pop up asking me to review. actually to many little "tool tips" on the main screen

Brim & Boho
Shopify 已回覆 2020年7月3日

Thank you for writing your review and providing candid feedback on the app, it's much appreciated. I will be sure to submit your comments to our team who work on the Retail Barcode Labels app for them to review. -Victor, Shopify Support

2021年9月23日

For a free app, it works pretty good if you are using sheets. However, there is no way to edit the print layout before it creates the pdf. This makes it unusable, as my labels are on a roll and print a different orientation from what is created.

Vital Industries
Shopify 已回覆 2021年9月27日

Thank you for reaching out and for providing your review, and I'm sorry to hear that you've found the app to be unsuitable for your business. The app does allow you to print labels in varying sizes for supported printers (https://bit.ly/2Wiy4ib), and prior to printing you are able to select the template you want to use. There is an option to print in either a sheet or roll format based on the printer you have.

If this still does not offer you the customization options you're looking for, I understand that the app may not be suitable for you. However, if you're using a supported printer and would like further assistance with the app, please reach out to our support team who'd be happy to help you further: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

2019年4月8日

We want the old Bar Code Label Printer back. This app takes 4 times longer to print than the old label printer, and the app doesn't even want to pull up the correct format of labels to print. We liked the simplicity and ease of the old app and also being able to go to the list of the most recently added items and print from there instead of having to go to each individual item to print.

Two Cumberland
Shopify 已回覆 2019年6月4日

Thanks for taking the time to offer this feedback about the Retail Barcode Labels app! The apps team at Shopify is always looking for ways to improve the functionality and workflow of our apps, so I’ve reached out to you via email to get more context and to look into this further. I hope to hear from you soon!

- Alex, Shopify Support

2019年1月22日

I used this app wish to print the barcode on an A4 Avery label ,
it does not print correctly and does not align with paper . I sellected the correct paper and check it 100 times,
I normally use amazon to do the same job and it works perfect

Gloriasandals
澳洲
2019年10月26日

At first, I thought his app was great because it was easy to figure out. But then, when you start using it, it takes forever to go through each item to pick barcode for, and then it won't print, and I could not find a way to save what I had selected because it made me start all over again. I spend hours trying to get it to print, and every time I tried to print an error would come up! Such a waist of time.

Podwinkle
Shopify 已回覆 2019年10月30日

Thank you for sharing this feedback on your experience. To speed up the process of creating and adding barcodes, try following these steps (http://bit.ly/2NmqNoW) to assign barcodes to all products and variants. In terms of the print error, this may be resolved by ensuring your printer is set up with these recommended settings: http://bit.ly/331SMkl.

I'm going to send you a follow up email so we can work through these issues together in more detail. I look forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

2019年2月5日

Worst app ever! I had to chat with shopify for 3 hours to try to get it to work and it still does not work. I think it is horrific that they are getting rid of the the old barcode printer app while this one does not work for many They should at least keep the other one active for those that this is not working for. This is a BIG problem for those of us that cannot print barcodes using this new app. Please tell me this will be fixed before the cut off date. This is horrific.

Love, Hope & Cure Designs
Shopify 已回覆 2019年6月17日

Hey there,
Thank you so much for reaching out regarding our app. I am sorry to hear that you are so dissatisfied with it but we do appreciate your candid feedback. I have gone ahead and reached out via email also to see if there is any other support I can give or gather any further feedback from you.
-Bo, Shopify Support

2019年3月20日

The new versionismissing the paper size,It looks like your option of 'Small' which used to be 25mm x 25mm is now defined as 21mm x 21mm

Feather and Nest
英國
Shopify 已回覆 2019年4月26日

Hi, there! Thank you for your review. We're always looking for ways to improve and your feedback will help us to do so. There is a way to change the label template to 25mm x 25mm. I've followed up with you by email to offer the workaround. Look forward to speaking with you there! -Jason, Shopify Support