Retail Barcode Labels , 530 則評價

• 13% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 15% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 47% 的評分為 1 顆星
2021年6月27日

done. don't happy with this app oke. make sure you change product when using this again, trust error

Emergenci
Shopify 已回覆 2021年7月1日

I am sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience using the Retail Barcode Labels app but we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us here. If you have questions about the app or are experiencing issues, please feel free to reach out to our support team at anytime so we can try and assist: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

2020年10月26日

This app is terrible! The only reason I use it is because it is free. I have reached out many times to get help on why the price won't fit on the 1x1 labels as well as many other people and no response! So frustrating!

Trendyz Boutique and More
Shopify 已回覆 2020年10月30日

Hi, there. I'm sorry to hear that you're having a negative experience with the app and that you weren't able to get ahold of our support team. We are experiencing a high volume of support at the moment, so if you've reached out via email it may take our team a little longer than normal to get back to you. That said, in the future if your issue is urgent I'd recommend reaching out via live chat, or messaging us privately on Facebook or Twitter.

I'd like to take a closer look at this with you and make sure you get the support you need, so I'll reach out to you via email shortly. We can do some troubleshooting together there. Thank you. - Brie, Shopify Support

編輯時間:2019年3月23日

Why did you replace an important app with something that doesn't service worldwide? Are you indirectly asking us to stop using your softwares?

I spoke t o one of the developers of this app and came to know that this app doesn't support INR currency and hence we can't use this app. The other alternative is to use DYMO app but it has the most complicated interface. We can''t even export barcode labels like before. Extremely disappointed with Shopify.

Old Review (December 2018)
I started using this app since the barcode printer app started flashing that's its gonna get removed in March 2019. Its not picking the price of the product. Everything else gets printed but M.R.P. is not getting printed. We entered both Price and compare price to test but nothing gets printed in price field. Please help.

Oberoi Garments LLP
印度
2019年1月24日

NOT user friendly. bar code lines print too close together, barcode scanner won't read labels. And way too many steps to print labels.

Essex Steam Train & Riverboat
2019年1月2日

This app is awful. The other app worked just fine for my business. This app cuts off words and just adds a "..." to the end. Are my customers supposed to guess what the rest of the words say? This app is terrible. Way to make our jobs harder guys!

SWEAT Active Fashion
使用應用程式 大約2年
編輯時間:2019年8月1日

Horrible! Needs an option on WHICH price to include on the barcode. If you move an item to your sale rack, it would be helpful to select if you want the barcode to include the price or the compared at price.

Feather Baby
使用應用程式 大約2年
Shopify 已回覆 2019年8月15日

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us!

The compare at price is designed to be a display only option for customers to see any discounts on products. Barcodes will print displaying the amount that they will charge for. That's why it isn't an option for printing at this time.

That being said we’re always working to improve the options in our apps. I’ve followed up with you via email so that I can share your feedback with our development team. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

2019年2月3日

The updated version of this requires so many steps. Unable to print easily one barcode if required. Already looking for something simpler. Required change of hardware as well

The Commons Studio and Exchange
澳洲
Shopify 已回覆 2019年6月16日

Thank you for sharing this feedback! We’re always looking to improve apps with this kind of information, and we are working to improve the way our apps work with stores and what they can offer merchants such as yourself. I’ve also followed up with you via email to log your feedback for our development team and if there are any other recommendations you would like to make, you can reply to that email. I would like to help you voice your concerns and forward them to our developers. Thanks!
-Bo, Shopify Support

2020年5月1日

This is a very clunky and buggy app. The previous app was much better. None of my employees can figure out how to use this. Resulting in lots of label waste. The many steps are one of the problems and there's obviously some print driver (do they even exist anymore) issues. It's made barcoding very frustrating and inefficient.

Marigold Way
Shopify 已回覆 2020年5月6日

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us.

We have teams dedicated to making sure feedback is heard and applied to future developments in the apps we offer. We’d like to chat more about your experience and which features are causing frustration.

I’ve reached out to you via email, and look forward to continuing our conversation! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

編輯時間:2019年4月8日

I don't like that once you create a barcode you have to search for the item again - it's a waste of time!

Pink Seahorse Boutique
Shopify 已回覆 2019年6月4日

Thanks for sharing this feedback about the Retail Barcode Labels app! This is a current limitation due to the app's workflow. That said, we’re always working to improve our apps' functionality, so I’ve followed up with you via email to log your feedback for our development team. - Lauren, Shopify Support

編輯時間:2020年10月12日

It's great. You can change the order of the data so it can show the price bigger. I would give it five star if it would print directly instead of open another page. My clients are compleining since the euro sign shows before the price and too close. They see € 4,95 instead of €94,95 and i should be 94,95 €

Ecru.es