Retail Barcode Labels , 531 則評價

works very well!

The Plant Ward
使用應用程式 大約1年
編輯時間:2023年12月21日

Good afternoon, we want to evaluate the possibility of having a personalized label with the price of the product that is displayed larger and more legible.
for zebra

Titaniccenter.com
委內瑞拉
使用應用程式 1年多
Shopify 已回覆 2024年1月2日

Hi, there! Thank you for your review. I have shared your feedback with our developers for consideration. - Greta, Shopify Support

2024年1月28日

This app saved me!! The task of customizing barcode and sku details on a label for thousands of variants seemed so overwhelming until I discovered this Shopify app demo on youtube. Takes my gs1 barcodes which are already imported in Shopify. Can customize label to include sku and variant details. So quick and easy. Minimal work needed.

Mama Coco
使用應用程式 大約18小時
2023年7月29日

Only 5 stars because I loved this app at first but now its glitching, not loading, what are y'all doing over there? Fix this! When you delay fixing things you lose customers. Your delay is domino effecting in our organization process. Thanks, hoping for your return!!!!!!

BeatGangLash
使用應用程式 5個月
Shopify 已回覆 2023年8月9日

Hi, there. We appreciate your honest review and are happy to hear about your positive experience with the app until now. I tried to recreate the issues you are experiencing, however, they may be localized. Have you tried to clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser to see if it persists? For further troubleshooting, I also invite you to connect with us directly here: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Olivia, Shopify Support

2019年4月5日

Look like there was a recent update that cause a printing issue but this app should not be rated low. Before the issue and soon after its fix this app is great! It's much better then the old app. It printer faster with more options. Disregard all the 1 stars. An app should be give a rating of 1 just because of an update issue. This happen all the time to app.

BellanBlue
使用應用程式 4年多
2020年6月9日

love this app!! helps me scan in inventory when a shipment comes in..... i prefer to get bar codes then just print them using this app with the " quick scan " app

yeehawcowboy
使用應用程式 4年多
2019年4月26日

So easy to use! I love it! I love how it has made getting a retail store on a budget such a easy processs!

Fake Treats
澳洲
使用應用程式 大約4年
編輯時間:2019年5月2日

App works perfectly! We had 1,500 barcode labels across many different products loaded in 2 days in a new location.

Was concerned based on previous reviews, but running Dynmo printer with Mac computer was simple and efficient.

We did NOT use Dynmo software, just make template in Shopify, choose product (or variant) and print!

Blue Whale Trading Company
使用應用程式 大約4年
2021年3月30日

I use this app to help me print barcodes. It works flawlessly with DYMO Printers. I highly recommend it.

Myers Sewing
使用應用程式 3年多
2021年7月31日

Awesome app! Hard to complain when it's free, but even if it wasn't free, I'd be very happy with it. Templates are easy to set up, and it creates clean labels that work perfectly with our scanners. A little more customization for font sizes, what information is on the label, and where the information is would be nice, but like I said it's free and easy to use, and the lack of customization won't stop me from using this!

Bloody Wolf Tattoo Supply