Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
9 mai 2023

Top app for returns and exchange management. The setup allows for complete customization. It is very nice that support listens to customers' needs and develops the app in their image. We have been using it for about 8 months and it has developed incredibly month after month, adding more and more features.

Top customer support and super nice!

Viivistore
Italie
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 5 mois
8 mai 2023

I was struggling to set up my return path with some apps for the last week. Fortunately, I found Return Prime app and installed it to my Shopify store. Soon after installing the app their team contacted me and they have done everything for me from their end. They have guided me to select logistic partner as well. I have never seen this type of amazing service before. I recommend this app for Shopify beginners. The staff connected with me was so talented and done the job to my satisfaction.
Thank you so much.

Aayiliyaa
Royaume-Uni
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : Environ 2 heures
8 mai 2023

best app alos integrates with indian lostics provider as well everything is good also the developer is supportive

InArt-Studio
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 8 mois
6 mai 2023

As a startup I took a free plan to get started and I had some problems. I wrote on the chat, I got a quick answer and I spoke with an exceptional person "wonder" who did everything to solve my problem. Now everything is working properly. very professional support i really recommend.

Gsika
France
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 1 jour
5 mai 2023

Easy accessible and user friendly. it saves our time and also convient for customers too. Support is up to the mark.

One Friday World
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : Plus d'un an
1 mai 2023

Very good app. The app is very easy to use. I have not had any issue to implement and start using it. The customer service is also great and efficient. We recommend it.

Seola Jewelry
Royaume-Uni
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : Environ un mois
28 avril 2023

This app facilitates seamless return and exchange. The support is extremely quick and helpful. One of the best apps in this function. Highly recommended.

House of Chikankari
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 6 mois
28 avril 2023

They make automating refunds/ returns/ exchanges so easy and have excelelent customer service put in place!

Saachistyle.com
États-Unis
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : Environ 2 heures
28 avril 2023

Quick Explanation, Great Help. Very impressive app with many features that anyone dreams of. Highly recommend it.

FIT FULLY YOURS LINGERIE (USD)
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 18 jours
27 avril 2023

Amazing app, the support was really quick with my request. This will definitely improve our customers return/exchange journey. Kudos to the wonder team!

Venetia Jewels