Reseñas (312)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
19 de julio de 2023

For the most part, our team enjoys using ReturnGO. It has streamlined our exchange process and has made issuing labels super easy. Except for a few minor glitches, it works well.

Anthony's Ladies Apparel
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
11 de mayo de 2022

Their support is sublime. Incredibly helpful throughout the entire process and they even gave me access to features that were in beta.

Tragic Beautiful
12 días usando la aplicación
1 de febrero de 2022

This app is a game changer when it comes to processing returns. Doesn't take long to set up and is packed with features. What I was most impressed with was the help received from their support team when I had an issue with postage being charged on returns (I only wanted to charge the customer the price difference for the items). Junessa on the help team, was a joy to deal with - pleasant, helpful and more than a little patient with my limited experience. Together with her CTO, they were able to patch a backend fix to my store which solved the issue while I waited! How good is that! Thank you guys.

DryDogs.co.uk
Reino Unido
11 días usando la aplicación
24 de junio de 2021

Switched from another returns app. This one has much more features and the customer service is very helpful with answering onboarding questions. Highly recommend to anyone who wants next level return management tools!

Over the Rainbow
Canadá
5 de octubre de 2021

Easy and smart! Improve the customer experience, increase the returning customers and it's affordable.

Kamo Fitness
Rumanía
21 de noviembre de 2022

The best thing about setting this up is the dedication of the team we had supporting us. Noa & Junessa helped with every question, and worked with us to get this off the ground, even liasing with third parties to make sure it worked. The words of our director 'This is a game changer'
The fluidity of the service will enhance the customer journey in every way we want to enhance it.

HYPE.
Reino Unido
30 de junio de 2021

Amazing app, and AMAZING customer service! the app simplifies our return/exchange process, saves soooo much time in handling it, and improves our customers experience.
It has a great feature of crediting customers in store credits and their customer support service goes above and beyond, they are super helpful, Very responsive on chat and emails.
The app is easy to set up, no coding needed, any question I had was answered quickly, and the value for money is great!
Highly recommended.

Karen Shavit
Israel
1 de marzo de 2022

One of the best portal to manage return and exchange. Highly Recommended. I asked for Help the response was super quick.

lucosofficial
Pakistán
2 de noviembre de 2021

Incredibly easy to set-up and by far the BEST customer support team you can find. If you're looking for a return platform to easily handle customer returns this is the one!

deWiz Golf
Suecia
9 días usando la aplicación
12 de abril de 2023

I had a great onboarding experience with Junessa. She answered all my questions and helped me setting up the returns portal for my shop. RetunrGo is a great app with many features and fair pricing. Only in design I find they could improve a little bit.

COTIERE