AfterShip Returns , 2 214 avis

• 3 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 6 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
29 décembre 2023

I am just a week in, but so far so good. I am at the first stage of just setting this up. I am finding that this will take some time to set up. That is actually a good thing, because this software gives you a lot of options. A one click install app usually doesn't do much. Be prepared to take your time to go through all of the details. In the end, I am hoping that this software will make our customers happy, make for a great return experience, and keep customers coming back. I will keep you posted as i proceed.

The Black Bow Jewelry Company
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
31 janvier 2024

The app is great at keeping track of valuable information to follow up with customer returns and shipping.

Paul Aarrington Denim Studio
Presque 6 ans d’utilisation de l’application
25 janvier 2024

Great customer service and fantastic seamless Returns Centre integration into my website.

Love Hype and Glory
Royaume-Uni
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
5 décembre 2023

Fantastic app! we needed something that was easy to navigate and help monitor our returns. This app does everything we need and more.

Commercial Hardware
Royaume-Uni
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
26 janvier 2024

The assistance Priyansh provided was fast and efficient. My issue was resolved within seconds.

All About Vibe
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
13 décembre 2023

Excellent app and great service. The support team is very helpful. They patiently answered all my questions and helped with any concerns I had.

Chantel Renee
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
17 janvier 2024

Harvinder and Moazzan were great! I was having trouble purchasing a plan but they setup a quick google meeting and walked me through applying the coupon code properly. At the same time, a customer was having troubles creating a return label from the portal and they again quickly helped me fix a misconfiguration with my carrier label settings! Thanks guys really appreciate the awesome support!

PRISM Lifestyle Co.
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
29 janvier 2024

The chat line is very helpful, quick and attentive.

kim crocker designs
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
4 décembre 2023

He was very successful in helping me with my trail and was prompt when doing it. I truly appreciate how kind and very professional everyone here is. Please keep up the good work Aftership team. Love It Here :)

BLAQUE BARBIEE
24 jours d’utilisation de l’application
14 décembre 2023

Moazzam assisted with my inquiry and was straight to the point

findmenowthelabel