AfterShip Returns , 2,256 条评论

• 3% 的评分是 3 星
  • 1% 的评分是 2 星
  • 6% 的评分是 1 星
2023年12月29日

I am just a week in, but so far so good. I am at the first stage of just setting this up. I am finding that this will take some time to set up. That is actually a good thing, because this software gives you a lot of options. A one click install app usually doesn't do much. Be prepared to take your time to go through all of the details. In the end, I am hoping that this software will make our customers happy, make for a great return experience, and keep customers coming back. I will keep you posted as i proceed.

The Black Bow Jewelry Company
大约3年 人在使用应用
2024年4月9日

Neha's assistance was prompt, efficient, and incredibly supportive. She swiftly resolved my issue within a matter of minutes.

Arbortec Forestwear
4年多 人在使用应用
2024年1月31日

The app is great at keeping track of valuable information to follow up with customer returns and shipping.

Paul Aarrington Denim Studio
接近6年 人在使用应用
2024年4月9日

Very helpful assistance from Neha understanding how the product information flows from Aftership to Shopify

cabbagesandroses
7个月 人在使用应用
2024年1月25日

Great customer service and fantastic seamless Returns Centre integration into my website.

Love Hype and Glory
接近3年 人在使用应用
2024年1月26日

The assistance Priyansh provided was fast and efficient. My issue was resolved within seconds.

All About Vibe
2年多 人在使用应用
2024年1月29日

The chat line is very helpful, quick and attentive.

kim crocker designs
3年多 人在使用应用
2024年1月17日

Harvinder and Moazzan were great! I was having trouble purchasing a plan but they setup a quick google meeting and walked me through applying the coupon code properly. At the same time, a customer was having troubles creating a return label from the portal and they again quickly helped me fix a misconfiguration with my carrier label settings! Thanks guys really appreciate the awesome support!

PRISM Lifestyle Co.
加拿大
7天 人在使用应用
2024年4月9日

Neha was a great help! Customer service is top notch.

Good Good Golf