REVIEWS.io Product Reviews , 637 arvostelua
Thank you Daniel for solving our problem! Daniel helped us with something, which noone could help me with before. Great and fast support. Many thanks!
We have been using reviews.io for almost a year now and are very happy with them. The customer service you receive from reviews.io is speedy and efficient. They are on top of any issues right away. Leila has always been helpful no matter what questions I have had.
I used Reviews.io on our original site and was very happy with how easy it was to collect reviews and how well presented they looked.
Last month we transitioned over to shopify , the transition was simple and Reviews.io have been extremely helpful with importing reviews from our vendors. Would highly recommend the platform and I applaud their customer service.
Super tool. Just integrated it. Excited how that will effect our numbers. For some points you need a developer. Very happy with the support team!
Thank you for your amazing review! If you ever need anything, our support team is always available for you :)
ABSOLUTELY DO NOT RECOMMEND.
Make sure to review all the points below based on our recent experiences with the Reviews.io & Influence.io platform before considering a switch, in order to save both time and money.
1. We have encountered a significant lack of understanding regarding the impact of their loyalty program on our revenue. It has been challenging for us to evaluate how customers who have joined our loyalty program are affecting our income. It is crucial to note that this is a feature that their competitors already offer, and it is one that we have actively sought on the platforms.
2. Another issue we have come across is the inability to edit email templates and insert links to our website when communicating with customers through the Reviews & Influence platform. They only promote their own platform, so as a brand, you do not even have the option to add a clickable email header with your website logo. Furthermore, each template contains their branding, which cannot be hidden.
3. Additionally, we experienced a delay in the onboarding process. Despite promises of a smooth and timely setup, our accounts were not fully set up until mid-September (the process started in August), causing a significant delay in our ability to fully utilize the applications.
4. The subscription cost MUST include the option to export reviews. Review.io is the first platform where we have encountered issues with this feature. We initially purchased the Pro Plan, but before downgrading the subscription, we were not notified about this rule. To export our data, their team suggested us to purchase the Pro Plan again.
5. Lastly, we have noticed a lack of summary and feedback after our calls with the support team. It is crucial for us to have a clear understanding of the discussions and decisions made during these interactions. Despite requesting a follow-up letter after the call, nobody sends one, and we have to contact multiple times to gain a clear understanding of the points being worked on regarding our case.
The functionality of the plans does not match the market price, there is no detailed reporting on the impact of their application on your profitability, reviews moderation is difficult and the support team does not prepare for your calls to improve the results on the platform and only promises to pass information to other departments.
So far, so good. The support is really excellent - if there is an issue you can get support and get it resolved almost instantly. The service itself appears to be working very well too - the widgets are great, and customers do respond to the inviting and engaging review request emails pretty well - its easy to submit a review which is whats really important.
Great support - always quick turnaround. Would love that there is a API reference of liquid code, on how to implement the different snippets.
Thank you so much for your amazing review! If you ever need anything else, please let us know!
Daniel was so helpful with all our queries. The app is a bit new to us and we're still going through a few learning curves but their support team is so responsive and also take in advice regarding how to better their product.
Thank you so much for your amazing review - we're so happy to hear Daniel was able to resolve all your queries! Our team is always here to help with that learning curve and for you to get the most success out of our solution ✨ Let us know if you ever need anything!
The customer support provided by reviews.io is stunning. They take the time to trouble shoot a problem till it is sorted! Adam was fantastic!
I didn't know where to start adding the widgets. Daniel helped every step of the way.
Thanks for your patience.
Daniel is an absolute super-star 🌟 glad to hear he was able to help you :) if you ever need anything else, just let us know!