Kokonaisarvio
  • 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
18. tammikuu 2024

ABSOLUTELY DO NOT RECOMMEND.

Make sure to review all the points below based on our recent experiences with the Reviews.io & Influence.io platform before considering a switch, in order to save both time and money.

1. We have encountered a significant lack of understanding regarding the impact of their loyalty program on our revenue. It has been challenging for us to evaluate how customers who have joined our loyalty program are affecting our income. It is crucial to note that this is a feature that their competitors already offer, and it is one that we have actively sought on the platforms.

2. Another issue we have come across is the inability to edit email templates and insert links to our website when communicating with customers through the Reviews & Influence platform. They only promote their own platform, so as a brand, you do not even have the option to add a clickable email header with your website logo. Furthermore, each template contains their branding, which cannot be hidden.

3. Additionally, we experienced a delay in the onboarding process. Despite promises of a smooth and timely setup, our accounts were not fully set up until mid-September (the process started in August), causing a significant delay in our ability to fully utilize the applications.

4. The subscription cost MUST include the option to export reviews. Review.io is the first platform where we have encountered issues with this feature. We initially purchased the Pro Plan, but before downgrading the subscription, we were not notified about this rule. To export our data, their team suggested us to purchase the Pro Plan again.

5. Lastly, we have noticed a lack of summary and feedback after our calls with the support team. It is crucial for us to have a clear understanding of the discussions and decisions made during these interactions. Despite requesting a follow-up letter after the call, nobody sends one, and we have to contact multiple times to gain a clear understanding of the points being worked on regarding our case.

Сonclusion:
The functionality of the plans does not match the market price, there is no detailed reporting on the impact of their application on your profitability, reviews moderation is difficult and the support team does not prepare for your calls to improve the results on the platform and only promises to pass information to other departments.

Progressive Desk
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
2. marraskuu 2023

Set this up, assumed it was all working, one of the team reached out and said it is cheaper to go direct with them and cut out Shopify so I said fine, switch me over. A few months go by and I wonder why I have 0 reviews, go to login, no access in account, no active plan running. No reviews requested or collected this whole time. Speak to support to unlock account, pay for an annual plan, ask for help backdating review requests that I missed. But.. you need a more expensive plan. So I have missed out on reviews for months without my knowledge. Do not recommend.

We Cut Foam
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Reviews.io vastasi 3. marraskuu 2023

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with our product and customer service.

We take your feedback seriously and are continuously working to improve our customer support. We understand the importance of providing a smooth and efficient experience for our users, and we're committed to providing the best experience possible.

Our team has reached out multiple times to try and assist in resolving this issue, however, there has been no response as of yet.

If there is anything we can help you with in the future then please feel free to get in touch as we are always around and happy to assist.

9. marraskuu 2023

!!!! ATTENTION!!!
If you install the app, create an account for your store and this account is rated, it can NOT be deleted!!!!!!!
The ratings and the account will continue to exist!!!!!

If I could, I wouldn't even give it one star. I installed the app to collect reviews for my products. All good so far.
After I decided to deactivate the store and delete the existing accounts, I contacted the support chat. I initially had to wait about half an hour for someone to reply, after which the employee simply left and a new one arrived. I explained my situation and was told that the public page would not be deleted. But the problem is that I have opened another store with the same name on a page. Now the ratings for the store remain although it no longer exists and the ratings have nothing to do with the new store. Hands off!!!

!!!!ACHTUNG!!!
Wenn Ihr die App installiert, für euren Shop einen Account erstellt und dieser Bewertet wird, kann dieser NICHT mehr Gelöscht werden!!!!!!!
Die Bewertungen und der Account bleiben weiterhin bestehen!!!!!

Wenn ich könnte, würde ich nicht einmal ein Stern geben. Ich habe die App installiert um Bewertungen für meine Produkte zu sammeln. Soweit alles gut.
Nachdem ich beschlossen habe, den Shop zu deaktivieren und die bestehenden Accounts zu löschen, habe ich mich an den Support-Chat gewandt. Ich musste zunächst ungefähr eine halbe Stunde warten, bis jemand geantwortet hat, danach ist der Mitarbeiter einfach gegangen und ein neuer gekommen. Ich habe meine Sachlage mitgeteilt und mir wurde gesagt, dass die Öffentliche Seite nicht gelöscht wird. Das Problem ist aber, dass ich einen anderen Shop mit dem gleichen Namen auf einer Seite eröffnet habe. Jetzt bleiben die Bewertungen für den Shop obwohl dieser nicht mehr Existiert und die Bewertungen haben nichts mit dem neuen Shop zutun.
Finger weg!!!

ShopeeTek
Pakistan
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
10. elokuu 2023

Easily the worst customer service I've ever received for any product or service. There are lots of cool-sounding features but they're all buggy and don't work on even a basic level. I wasted countless hours going back and forth with customer support, to which they routinely ignored my questions and just spat out obtuse and unhelpful responses. I switched to Klaviyo Reviews and it has been incredible from the very beginning. Save yourself a ton of headaches and go with Klaviyo.

Fam Botanicals
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Reviews.io vastasi 14. elokuu 2023

13. syyskuu 2023

I have been chatting for over 2 hours, asking for help setting up reviews.io app and influence. The chat was getting me nowhere and sadly they refused to switch to a call or zoom unless I had paid for a professional plan.

Zerolla
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
Reviews.io vastasi 15. syyskuu 2023

Hi there,

We apologise that you did not feel that you received a sufficient level of support from us. Please be assured that we do our utmost to ensure customer satisfaction and as a gesture of goodwill, our team completed your requested installation.

Unfortunately, due to the plan you are currently on, we do not offer Telephone support which is highlighted on our Plans & Pricing page https://www.reviews.io/front/pricingplans

Our support team is available via live chat 21 hours a day due to the global reach, meaning that we are on hand to help customers when they need it most.

If you have any further questions, our team will be more than happy to assist via live chat.

5. syyskuu 2023

Smooth sales up front with all the right speak and shiny objects with promise of integrating the 4 apps involved in the upsell. The reality? Ridiculous onboarding experience and promised walk through phone call scheduled at one month interval for each app. Ridiculous.

Santa Barbara Hives
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 23. lokakuu 2023

Expensive and they make it extra hard for you to cancel a membership, squeezing the money out of you as long as possible. There are apps with the same features which cost a fraction.
If you want to cancel your subscription, you need to talk to a customer service who wont reply for hours. Then you have to confirm the cancellation via email, which doesnt arrive for hours. And if you are not planning to use the app for the remaining time, there is no partial refund for unused time.
We spoke to the customer success team. No concessions at all. Very unhappy with the process and people.
Again, there are apps with the same features, better support and lower prices.

TOZAIME
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
30. elokuu 2023

very poor customer support when asking for a simple question, wont help without an upgrade, well Im no table to install it so definitely wont upgrade nothing!

InCorrupto Tequila
Noin 12 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Reviews.io vastasi 4. syyskuu 2023

Hi there,
We are very sorry that you have had a negative experience with REVIEWS.io.

We always aim to provide our customers with excellent support and as a gesture of goodwill, we have completed the widget installation for you.

We hope that this has made the transition to REVIEWS.io easier for you.

If you do have any further questions please jump back on live chat and our support team will be more than happy to assist.

26. elokuu 2019

I want to remove my business from review.io but it wolud not let me. Need help resolving this immediately.

Comfy Sandals
Kanada
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Reviews.io vastasi 25. syyskuu 2019

Hi Comfy Sandals, As a licensed Google Review Partner we are unable to remove profiles where genuine reviews have been left. This is a Google rule and one we have to follow. As a company who advocates genuine feedback we recommend replying to negative reviews rather than simply silencing your past customers. Your past customers hold the key to your future success.