REVIEWS.io Product Reviews , 667件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の4%は1つ星です
2024年3月28日

This is one of the best reviews services we found, it looks great too. Support is very much on point, if a little slow.

Marloe Watch Company
アプリの使用期間:5年弱
2024年5月15日

Great customisation options for widgets and excellent support. If your problem isn't covered in the support documentation, there is always someone on hand to help really quickly.

Vivida Lifestyle
アプリの使用期間:3年以上
2024年4月30日

We love reviews.io they were extremely helpful in the onboarding process and respond to enquiries straight away. We have accumulated over 700 reviews on our products since launch 6 months or so ago which is amazing! Thanks guys!

Naked Life Non-Alcoholic Spirits
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2024年4月30日

The team from REVIEWS.io is amazing. You can get in touch very easily and they help you super quick with your problem. thanks for that. Very good customer service.

KRIOR
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2024年5月4日

Used it in several stores by now and am fully convinced that this is by far the best review app there is.
You might start with another but if things progress everyone I am in contact with switches to Reviews.io.
Great support, superior product and fair pricing (from free for those who start and all the way to scaling companies).

FAROS LINEN
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2024年3月13日

The best reviews app out there. The customer service is fantastic too - Maddox, Daniel... all top class and really help make this a great business / app to use on your store. Highly recommended.

Sonic Dental
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
Reviews.ioが返信しました 2024年3月15日

Maddox & Daniel are the dream team 🤝 if you ever need any support, our team is always here for you! 🫶

2024年5月15日

Very good reviews platform for all thing D2C !

ELEAT
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
2024年3月4日

Great support, so fast, very trustworthy. You can definitely rely on their support. It took me two days to solve a problem, but it only took them 15 minutes to solve it.

PUR HAIR
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
Reviews.ioが返信しました 2024年3月14日

Thanks for the great review - I'm glad we could solve that for you! You can always come to us if you have any other issues! 🌟

2024年4月30日

Edit: The team reached back out and offered to make an exception for me to upload my reviews. I was about to move forward, however the reviews from Fera need extensive formating because Fera does not include the order ID in their template at the time of writing this. (also the formating is only necessary if I would like my reviews validated on google.) I will not have the time to do this formating before relaunch so i will go with another app. However, review.io customer service has been great at resolving issues. And of all the review apps in terms of functionality, reviews.io continues to be one of the best if not the best.

I reached out to support to inquire about uploading my genuine reviews from fera prior to my RElaunch. They told me that i have to finish my trial before they can help me upload my reviews. and i told them that i can not wait that long because the site is closed (hence the relaunch) and we have to TEST to make sure the mailchimp integrations work. I can't just wait 7-15 days to use the app. And if i'm uploading my reviews to your app wouldn't it make sense that i would likely stay after as a long term customer!!

MMASI
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:2日
2024年3月14日

fantastic support and easy to use. I'm happy about next features, if i scale my little shop.

Hyluna - Skin Care and more
アプリの使用期間:約1年
Reviews.ioが返信しました 2024年3月15日

Thanks for your fantastic review! Little or big, our support will always remain the same! We love supporting all of our clients 🫶

Our live chat is always open if you need anything else!