Revit ‑ Google Reviews , 49 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 94% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
19 de julho de 2023

This app its perfect for me, i spent time on other apps that charge me per views on this there is no limit just a fair monthly fee that can update any new feedback and also request by email new feedbacks from clients if you want .I had a small problem find out a setting and support fast respond on my emails and help me . I recement it :)

Bill's Exhausts LLC
5 months usando a aplicação
26 de janeiro de 2024

Thanks you

DELISTORE
15 minutes usando a aplicação
20 de março de 2023

I recently downloaded this app and I must say, it has exceeded all of my expectations! The user interface is incredibly intuitive and easy to navigate, making it a breeze to find exactly what I need. The app is packed with features that are both useful and convenient, from tracking my daily activities to keeping me updated on the latest news and trends. What really sets this app apart is the level of personalization it offers, tailoring its content to my specific interests and preferences. Overall, I am thoroughly impressed with this app and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable and user-friendly tool.

Designatek
África do Sul
9 months usando a aplicação
22 de fevereiro de 2024

usefull and free, good alternatives to show and collect reviews instantly

Douf
Espanha
17 de agosto de 2023

A great app just installed now so looking forward to using. Love how the reviews can be read via your website. Easy to use the app and options.

Rock Chocs
Reino Unido
About 18 hours usando a aplicação
13 de junho de 2023

Awesome and easy to use! Set up was seamless and cant wait to get some reviews in! Thank you REVIT for this opportunity!

Heavenly vibes
Austrália
6 days usando a aplicação
21 de maio de 2023

Very Easy to use. Not like others too complicated to install and so many settings you have to click on this so simple just few clicks and you are running.

www.AngelfishPro.com
20 minutes usando a aplicação
6 de junho de 2023

Seems pretty great so far and now I am filling in works so I can submit this review. still 15 letters to go....

Sea Gods USA
Canadá
11 minutes usando a aplicação
8 de setembro de 2021

Fantastic app and a brilliant customer support. Had a design change request and it was looked into promptly. Very happy!

Kalishka's Store
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
4 de agosto de 2021

I had a simple issue when installing & the customer service was quick, helpful & friendly. The plugin also looks great on my website.

The Home Quarter