Avaliações (106)

Avaliação geral
4,7
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 88% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 6% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
6 de julho de 2024

Revolution Slider & Sections is a fantastic application helpful and very intuitive. It works wonderfully in my store. The support is truly amazing as well. Whether it's the weekend or not, we always receive assistance promptly!

Well-deserved 5 stars!

Lale Studio & Shop
Polónia
About 1 year usando a aplicação
3 de julho de 2024

Great app and customer service. I tried many video and image sliders and this is so far the best. It does take a little time to learn how to use but their chat is always there to help!

GSXR LED
13 days usando a aplicação
18 de junho de 2024

Terrible support. App was working fine for weeks and now that we have a massive sale running, the slider is showing blank. Was told it was likely other apps, but we haven't installed any new apps in the last week-or-so when it was working fine.

The Bod Society
Austrália
2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por ShopiDevs 19 de junho de 2024

Dear, client we are sorry to know you face issue. I have told you to give collaboration access to investigate the issue, but you didn't co-operate with us.
We have done no changes in our app, right now 1000+ customer using the app they face no issue.

If you want we can do a meeting with you ASAP to show you which cause the issue.

Looking forward from you.

14 de julho de 2024

Amazing Product and Outstanding Support!

I recently used Slider Revolution, and I must say, it's an incredible product that has transformed my website. The range of features and customization options is simply unparalleled. Creating stunning, dynamic sliders has never been easier or more enjoyable. The user-friendly interface makes it accessible for both beginners and advanced users alike.

But what truly sets Slider Revolution apart is their exceptional customer support. I encountered an issue with my headers and, to my surprise, the CEO himself stepped in to help! His dedication and hands-on assistance went above and beyond, resolving my problem swiftly and professionally. It's rare to find such a level of commitment and personal involvement in customer service.

Slider Revolution is not just a product; it's a complete solution with a team that genuinely cares about its users. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to elevate their web design. Five stars all the way!

Watergy
Reino Unido
About 15 hours usando a aplicação
19 de junho de 2024

I little hard to understand for beginners, but with time you make good use of all the functions. Great costumer support

Dipsa
México
25 de março de 2024

It took me a little bit of time to figure things out but now the slider does exactly what we want it to do. The customer service has been great and have really gone out of their way to answer all our questions.

Rusty's Off-Road Products
About 2 months usando a aplicação
3 de junho de 2024

Great app, amazing customer support. Worth the price and its really easy to use

Reactor Bike
Polónia
25 de março de 2024

Beautiful and easy-to-use app with plenty of great templates to get you started. Fast & efficient customer response. I encountered a couple of configuration issues but support quickly resolved them.

Glitterbels
Reino Unido
10 months usando a aplicação
Editado a 20 de abril de 2024

The slider allows for detailed settings and the creation of sophisticated sliders, which is a great feature. It seems that loading can be slow due to compatibility issues with the theme, but support was able to resolve this.

CIELOGAMES
Japão
Questão respondida por ShopiDevs 19 de abril de 2024

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad you're enjoying the detailed settings and slider creation features. Our support team is always here to help with any issues!

18 de março de 2024

This team is very helpful and responsive. I had an issue with my app in that it was accidentally un-installed during building out a custom website and all my content was lost. I contacted the team and they kindly helped manually restore my app and lost content. Thank you to the Slider team for your timely help!

Beauty Balloon