Rezensionen (4.625)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
5. Juni 2024

I needed customer support to activate some features on my account and Sam was extremely efficient, very personable and made my experience much better than I first assumed it would go. Customer service like Sam seems to be a lost art in todays age but it is great to know that with people like him helping out, things get done fast and friendly!

ForeFits Golf Apparel LLC
TYDAL hat geantwortet 6. Juni 2024

We're delighted to hear our support team exceeded your expectations! Fast, friendly service is what we strive for. Thanks for your kind words! 😊

27. April 2024

Sam was very helpful and was able to walk me through the steps of getting the pop up off of my landing page! Saved me so much time of trying to figure it out myself!

Shine Inside and Out
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 29. April 2024

So glad we could help you streamline the process and save time! If you need anything else, just reach out. Happy to assist! 😊

15. Mai 2024

A great help , just when I needed it. Nothing was to hard. Appreciate your help today thanks

Wag Tail Natural
Australien
12 monate mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 16. Mai 2024

So happy we could assist you when you needed it! We're always here to help. Thanks for choosing us! 😊👍

28. März 2024

I installed this pop up app to help build my mailing list. Set up was easy but initially it didn't auto pop up, so I contacted Support. Dealt with Sam who had the issue fixed in literally 2 mins. Super helpful and fast support. App looks great.

minnieandmag
Irland
12 monate mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 29. März 2024

Glad to hear our support team could quickly fix the issue for you! Enjoy the app and thanks for sharing your positive experience. 🚀

31. Mai 2024

I had an issue and the help center (Jamie) quickly resolved it via chat and even gave me some suggestions for business changes related to my shopify store which was very helpful. Good job!

Biovalley
Rumänien
5 monate mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 3. Juni 2024

Delighted to assist! We're here to solve problems and help your business thrive. Don't hesitate to reach out anytime you need assistance. Thank you!

1. Juni 2024

Great app! Integration was really easy and simple, along with the customisation.

Jamie on the live help chat was quick to reply and got any of my questions resolved. Super happy!!

DEVELLI
Australien
TYDAL hat geantwortet 3. Juni 2024

Thank you! We're thrilled to hear you found the integration smooth and love our live chat support. Happy to help anytime! 😊

7. April 2024

Amazing App user friendly for merchants. Quick Response Times Overall an Awesome App

Mod mode Accessories
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 9. April 2024

We're so happy our app is making things easier for merchants and that you're enjoying our quick response times. Thanks for your support! 😊

5. April 2024

easy to use with all required features.
further Customization with helpful team of Tydal possible
Special thanks to Sam for quick and super suport!

Om Home & Garden
Niederlande
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 8. April 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear you found it easy to use and our team helpful. Special thanks back for your kind words!

10. April 2024

It's very easy and intuitive to set up, and any issues are quickly resolved by the support team. Thank you, creators, for this awesome app and thank you, Jamie, for a light-speed issue resolving!

Kavantura
Kroatien
10 monate mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 11. April 2024

We're so glad you found setup a breeze and our support speedy! Thanks for your kind words and for choosing our app. Here's to a great journey ahead! 🚀

17. Juni 2024

Great app. Easy to use. Super friendly help desk. Would definitely recommend!

Rose Lash Collection
Südafrika
TYDAL hat geantwortet 19. Juni 2024

Thank you for your awesome review! We're happy you find the app easy to use and our help desk friendly. Your recommendation means a lot to us! 😊