Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
29. Januar 2024

This app was very easy to set up with a lot of great customization options. Really allowed it to integrates seamlessly into my website. The fact that the emails automatically sink with Shopify emails is ideal. This is by far the best free pop-up app, but I believe it is better than a lot of the paid options offered. The customer support was phenomenal helping clear up questions with the app but also adding a few tips to help us out and even offering to follow us on instagram. Shout out to Abbie at Rivo.

Happy Lad
Etwa 7 stunden mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 31. Januar 2024

What a fantastic review! 🤩 We're thrilled about your smooth setup and the value our app adds to your website. Your kind words about our support team are greatly appreciated. We're always here to help!

25. Januar 2024

Best customer service, Paul was very friendly and quick with everything, thank you!

SoulHenge
Estland
16 tage mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 26. Januar 2024

Thanks for the positive review! We're delighted you enjoyed our quick and friendly service. Your satisfaction is our top priority!

2. November 2023

Very great app! It's easy to use and fits our needs perfectly. I was a bit confused about settings at first time, but Arianne helped me out soon. She was super friendly and kind. I was impressed by Arianne's efficient and super friendly customer support. Highly recommend this app to sellers who need a simple and clean popup with wonderful customer support!

LOVE PET FAMILY
Taiwan
3 monate mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 6. November 2023

We are happy you love the app and the support you received! Your recommendation is much appreciated. Thanks for the positive review, and we're here whenever you need us!

1. November 2023

It's a fabulous app that has been very helpful in capturing new customers. The support team also goes above and beyond -- my rep recently solved not only a pop up issue I was having, but fixed a few other things on my site. They are really the best. Don't hesitate to use this app!

GLADFELLOW
6 monate mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 3. November 2023

We're delighted to hear the app is successfully helping you capture new customers and that our support team exceeded your expectations! Your enthusiastic endorsement is truly appreciated! 🙌

6. November 2023

Paul was so quick and on the ball with helping me. Paul really knows the platform and had all the right answers and even work arounds needed to get the job done! It was all very quick. Highly recommend!

The Few Studios
Australien
4 monate mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 8. November 2023

Thrilled to hear that you got the quick and effective help needed! Your review and recommendation mean a lot to us. Thanks a lot!

30. November 2023

I'm new to Rivo but it was very easy to set up/use and Mica the CSR was awesome and offered helpful tips! Highly recommend especially for new businesses!

TAY Collection
14 tage mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 5. Dezember 2023

Thrilled to hear you found our app easy to use and our team helpful! Thanks for recommending us!

30. November 2023

Paul is very nice to help me solve my problem, thank you

VRETTI OFFICIAL WEBSITE
China
6 monate mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 5. Dezember 2023

Thanks for your kind words! We're thrilled our team could help. Your satisfaction is our top priority!

5. Dezember 2023

Excellent and fast customer service. The app seems amazing. Thank you Pete xx

Mira
Spanien
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 8. Dezember 2023

So glad you're happy with our support and the app! Thanks for the review - we're here whenever you need us!

21. November 2023

5 Star rating for customer support especially for Mica, who handle my problem with the app. Thank you so much

DIY Evolution
Australien
2 monate mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 28. November 2023

Really happy to hear you had a great experience with our support! Your kind words mean a lot.

19. November 2023

This app is totally free, easy to use. The customer service is super nice and was able to respond immediately. Helping us enabling the new settings for free!

Lumos Curtains
5 monate mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 23. November 2023

Awesome to hear you're enjoying our app! Our team is always ready to help. Thanks for your kind words, it made our day!