Rezensionen (4.627)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
18. Juni 2024

Needed to contact support for some help, was a great experience. Love this app for easily offering discounts for new customers!

Touch of Serenity Spa & Boutique
Kanada
Etwa 23 stunden mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 20. Juni 2024

Thanks for the great review! We're glad you had a positive experience with our support team and love the app's discount features. Happy to help anytime!

6. Mai 2024

Great support and awesome email capturing feature!

CozyAngel
Kanada
Etwa ein monat mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 8. Mai 2024

Glad you love our support and email capturing! Thanks for the shoutout!

21. März 2024

Needed help so used the chat and spoke to Jamie and she was incredibly helpful, highly recommended!

Fanattik-Trade
Vereinigtes Königreich
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 25. März 2024

Thanks for the high recommendation! We're thrilled you found our chat support so helpful. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Reach out anytime!

28. Mai 2024

the help with modification of my website and building of the pop up was made very easy by Sam. the quick response and fast support was super helpful. my website looks way better now.

Thibs Baby Club
Deutschland
Etwa 9 stunden mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 29. Mai 2024

So glad we could make your website shine! 🌟 Thanks for the shout-out! If you need anything else, we're here to help.

11. April 2024

Excellent service, Sam was super reactive and of great help. Totally met all my expectations.

Ma boutique
Frankreich
Etwa ein monat mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 15. April 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're thrilled we could meet your expectations and help you efficiently.

19. März 2024

The Support Team (Jamie) Helped me a lot with Pop-up features, they're polite and they respond very quickly, I'm satisfied with the Team and the app as well

Artizaq
Österreich
3 monate mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 20. März 2024

So glad our support team was a big help with the pop-up features and that you're happy with both the team and the app! Thanks for your kind words!

19. Juni 2024

It was great! I was helped by Sam and my issue was resolved quite fast.
Thank you for making your app freely available to vendors and for your great support service!

gadgetrod.com
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa 6 stunden mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 20. Juni 2024

Thank you! We're glad we could help resolve your issue quickly. We're committed to supporting vendors like you. Let us know if you need anything else!

2. Juni 2024

Brilliant app, so quick and easy to use. I’m not the best with anything techy but this only took me a few minutes to install and customise. I needed to ask the Support Team something and Sam was brilliant, so helpful and a pleasure to chat to. Highly recommended!

Down To A Tee
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa 6 stunden mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 4. Juni 2024

Thanks for the rave review! We're thrilled to hear you found our app easy to use and our support team helpful. Happy to have you on board!

7. Mai 2024

I’m loving this app!! The customer service is exceptional! There’s a lot of cool features you can run into when you start to discover this app!

Ailema Imperial Jewelry Shop
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa 8 stunden mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 9. Mai 2024

Thrilled to hear you're loving the app! We're here to support you as you explore its awesome features. Let us know if you need any help along the way!

31. Mai 2024

good service

INCERUNMEN
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
12 monate mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 3. Juni 2024

Thank you! We're glad you're happy with our service. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!