Rezensionen (4.625)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
18. Februar 2024

Very useful, easy to use app. Set up and installed in just a couple of minutes. Supportive and helpful customer service.

The Boozy Blonde
3 monate mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 20. Februar 2024

Thanks for the great feedback! We're glad you found our app easy to use and customer service helpful. Here whenever you need support!

27. Februar 2024

This app was exactly what I was looking for! This is a great way to entice our customers with some customized deals. When I wanted to make stylistic changes to the popup, Pete came to the rescue with custom CSS resources and solved my queries as well. Also, they keep updating the app with new features. This has to be one of the best apps out there. There's no doubt about it.

School Of Exams
Indien
2 tage mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 28. Februar 2024

We're thrilled our app fits your needs perfectly! Your feedback on our support and updates is greatly appreciated. Thanks for choosing us and for your kind words! 🌟

31. Januar 2024

Very responsive and helpful. Unlike support for many apps, they offer a chat feature that allowed me to solve my issue in under 5 minutes. Thanks Arianne!

Idaho Soap Company
7 monate mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 2. Februar 2024

So happy our chat support got your issue solved quickly! We're here to make things smooth and easy. Thanks for the shout-out! 😊
- Kevin & Rivo Team

29. Februar 2024

A must have widget for the modern Shopify store. Excellent customer service and response time.

Instant Film Frames & Mat | Instax Frames & Polaroid Frames
Kanada
2 monate mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 4. März 2024

Thrilled you find our app a must-have and our service excellent! Thanks for the awesome feedback. Your success is our goal! 😊

7. April 2024

I will definitely recommend the entire plug-in to all my friends who need website registration. It is really easy to use, and they will patiently and carefully help you achieve what you want to show. This is why I definitely recommend it! !

Diveblues
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
Etwa 5 stunden mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 8. April 2024

Wow, thanks for the glowing recommendation! We're so glad about your positive experience. Sharing this with your friends means a lot to us. 😊

14. März 2024

Very good support! Pretty quick response! Very friendly staff! I recommend their app :)

Jesuisnappy
Deutschland
11 tage mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 15. März 2024

So happy to hear you had a great experience with our support and staff! Thanks for recommending us and for the kind words. 😊

26. Mai 2024

amazing

Bae Go Cray
Indien
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 27. Mai 2024

Thanks a bunch for the awesome feedback! So glad you loved it! 😊🌟

12. Januar 2024

Some of the best free versions out there. Easy to set up, pretty good customization options (especially given that I use the free plan), great customer service. Highly recommend!

Canatoo™
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 16. Januar 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to know our free version, customization options, and customer service are hitting the mark for you. Your recommendation means a lot to us! 🌟
- Kevin & Rivo Team

17. Mai 2024

Jamie was helpful, efficient, informative & super nice to me. Thanks for making me feel like a top priority and like I know how all of these things work. Much appreciated.

Heather Pond Art
Etwa 2 stunden mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 20. Mai 2024

We're delighted you had such a positive experience! Helping you understand and feel valued is what we're all about. Thanks for your kind words!

27. Februar 2024

Top customer services, quick response, highly recommended!

剩雅客书店 SYKBooks
Kanada
9 monate mit der App
TYDAL hat geantwortet 29. Februar 2024

Your kind words mean a lot to us and we're grateful for the opportunity to serve you. Thank you for recommending us!